~Chapter Twenty Seven~

On Christmas Eve we all spent the day making cookies then had dinner, we watched Christmas movies then we all went to bed.

The Next Day

"Cal?? Babe Wake up its Christmas! " I whisper then smile kissing his lips softly as I sat on him and laughed.

"Well this is an interesting way to wake up" Calum says and smiles up at me. "Merry Christmas hun!" I say and smile.

"Merry Christmas babe" Calum says and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer and giving me a kiss.

"Let's go downstairs everyone is awake, we gotta open presents!" I say all excited. "Aww but why can't we just stay like this for a little longer??" Calum says and pouts.

"Later baby" I say an giggle winking at him then stand up. "Promise babe" Calum asked as he threw on a shirt.

"Promise hun" I say and blush as we both walk down stairs.

"God finally your awake Cal!" Michael says and laughs, "Yeah we were getting impatient" Ashton says as he starts handing everyone there gifts.

I got us girls all gift cards to get massages and some perfume and lotion and the guys I got them Cologne and a new video game for them to play and more game controller's.

"Thanks Jess" Luke says and smiles, "Yeah thanks!!" The other guys says. "We gotta go get them massages" Becca says and smiles, "Yeah we do thanks Jess" Dani says and smiles.

We all opened our gifts and I still had to give Calum his and he had to give me mine, I hand Calum his gift and he just smiles looking over at me.

Calum opened it and smiles wide, "Babe thank you so much, I love it" He says and leans over kissing me softy.

"You're welcome babe I heard you say you wanted a new one so there you go!" I say and smile. "Here yours hun" Calum says and hands me two small boxes. I open one and smile looking at the gold bracelet,  "Wow Cal it's beautiful" I say and blush, "You got one more love" He says.

I open the second box and look and see a gold ring with little diamonds going all around the band, "Babe it's so perfect I love them both thank you so much" I say and lean over an kiss his lips.

"It's a promise ring. A promise we will stay together even when times get rough okay?" Calum says and smiles putting the ring on my finger. "Of course hun" I say and hug him tight as I could feel little tears form.

"Don't cry babe" Calum says as he puts the bracelet on my arm, "Happy Tears I swear" I say and laugh, "It's just this is all so unreal, I never new I could be this happy" I say and smile up at Calum.

Everyone was looking at us and where Awwing and smiling.

"Neither did I babe" Calum says and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer and leans down kissing my lips gently.