~Chapter Eleven~

"Thank you" i say and laugh as Calum helps me up then wraps his arms around me, "Yeahs thanks for ruining the moment" Calum says under his breath only for me to really hear.

I blush looking down, "I heard that" Ashton yells sitting on the couch with his arms around Becca, I smile at Becca then wink looking at Danielle as her and Micheal cuddled on the couch.

"I feel like a loner all you guys got ladies I thought I would be the first to get the ladies" Luke says pouting, "Awww don't worry Lukey you will find someone, maybe you will in L.A" I say smiling at him

"I sure hope so" Luke says and smiles all happy, "Hey guys the guys are here to get all our stuff" Micheal says while getting off the phone.

We all grab our things and head down to the lobby, already there was screaming girls outside waiting for us to get in the van, "Don't be scared" Calum whispers in my ear while giving the men our bags, security came and told us it was ok to walk out.

Every fan there was screaming for them, I just leaned on Calum as he had his arm around me an we got in the van, the boys all waved and said goodbyes.

"You guys wanna play a game??" Becca ask all excited we have been in the van for what seemed like a hour with this traffic we were almost to the airport.

"What kind of game could you play in the car" Luke asked all confused an laughed,  "I Spy duhh" Becca say and laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What seemed like the longest game of I spy ever we finally arrived to the airport, we all say thank you an walk inside, reports and cameras and more fans were there people asking about Calum and I and about the situation that happened.

Calum just smiled holding my hand as we hand the people our stuff and we get on the plane. "This is so exciting!" Michael says and laughs, "We are like a big group now, Luke we gotta get you a girl!" Aston says and laughs.

"Shut up I no guys" Luke says laughing while sitting down in his seat. We all sit down and buckle up and plane started taking off.

I sit there beside Calum with my head on his shoulder thinking about our almost kiss, the way his lips brushed against my and in the split second we were interrupted.

"What you thinking about?" Calum asked rubbing my leg, I blush and look away, "Oh nothing" I say back then touch my lips and smile.

"Ohh sure okay love, whatever you say" He whispers in my ear then kisses my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couple hours passed and Calum was asleep now I my shoulder and everyone else was sleeping too, the pilot says that we will be landing soon, "Hey sleepy head" I whisper and play with Calum's hair, "Oh hey sorry I fell asleep"  He says sitting up looking at me.

"We will be landing soon" I say and smile.

Once when the plane landed are bags were already grabbed and we tried making our way to the van.

When we all got in i checked my phone to see it was already 9:00 at night, "I'm so tired" I say and yawn, "tell me about it!" Ashton says yawning too.

We made it back to the hotel and got our rooms, everyone said there good night's cause we were all tired from the flight, "Get some good sleep boys we got a show tomorrow" Luke yells all excited.

In mine and Calum's room I was amazed at how nice it was, "I'm gonna go change into something comfy" I says and smile at him the going into to the bathroom, I grabbed a pair of Calum's American Apparel boxers then laugh pulling on a hoodie too, I sneak out of the room not seeing Calum the run to the bed jumping on it and getting under the covers before he saw

"God you scared me" Calum says shocked standing there shirtless and in basketball shorts, "Sorry hun" I says and laugh as Calum gets in bed.

He moves the blanket and noticed the boxers, "Well you do look good in them" He says smiling and lays beside me wrapping his arm around me.

I look at him an blush looking at his brown eyes,  I bite my lip and smile. "Goodnight Hun, I hope you sleep good" I say and giggle.

"Of course I will with you beside me, Goodnight Love" He says back and smiles then he looks down at my lips, I blush looking at his lips.

Before I could realize what was happening Calum slowly moved closer while pulling me closer with his arms and his lips slowly pressed against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling myself closer and deeping the kiss, after awhile I pulled back getting air then blush looking away, "Wow" Calum says and blushes looking at me, "You're so perfect" He whispers and kisses my forehead.

"Sleep good beautiful" He whisper holding me close as I wrap my arm around him I soon fall asleep dreaming only of Calum Hood