~Chapter Nine~

We all talked during dinner and soon we where all stuffed, "Man I'm in food coma" Luke says looking like he was gonna pass out. "I feel bro, I'm really tired now what time is is anyways?" Ashton asked

"Just turned 8:00" I say and yawn looking at Calum. "We should probably be heading back to the hotel, we gotta leave tomorrow" Michael says while wrapping his arms around  Danielle while yawning.

The boys pay as we all start heading back to the hotel, "Well love birds I'm going to my room, goodnight I'll see you all tomorrow" Luke says while opening his door. "Goodnight Lukey!" We all yell and laugh.

"Goodnight guys we will see you tomorrow!" Michael says smiling kissing Danielle's cheek going into there room.

Then it left us with Ashton, Becca, Calum and I, "We should get to bed we gotta be up early" Ashton says to Becca and smiles at her while Becca blushes.

"Be good you two!" I say and laugh, "Goodnight! " we both says as Ashton and Becca go into there room also.

"Ready for bed sleepy butt?" Calum say smiling as I yawn walking now into our room then laugh.

"I don't have anything to wear?" I say looking at Calum then laughs. "I'll get you something" He says going to grab some clothes.

"Here you go love" Calum says while giving me some clothes to change into. "Thanks hun" I say and smile going into the bath then laugh looking at what he gave me to put on.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Calum sitting on the end of the bed in his pajama pants with no shirt on, I could tell my face was red from checking him out

"You look so perfect standing there

In my American Apparel underwear" He sings while laughing looking at me, "Oh shush" I say laughing as I stood there in a tanktop and his boxers.

"Hope you don't mind but we are sharing unless you want me to sleep on the couch?" He asked looking at me. "No its alright we can share hun" I say and smile walking over to the bed and getting under the covers.

"Good cause I would of stayed anyways" Calum's says and winks laying down beside me.

"Sleep good love" He says and smiles at me. "Night hun" I say and look back at him blushing while he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me close to him.

"Sweet Dreams Jess" He whispers in my ear as we both fall asleep in each other's arms.