~Chapter Fourteen~

We all danced and sung along to the boys as they played, it was amazing and finally Becca and I where able to see them perform, I laughed when they played She looks so Perfect because all I could think about was when Calum sang to me.

The show was almost finished and us girls had to start going back to the dressing room, "They were amazing" Becca says all happy, "I could get used to this" I say and smile as we make our way back to the dressing room.

"It does get pretty fun, I'll have to admit " Danielle says and smiles, "I Love coming to these and getting to see my Michael up there and all the boys" Dani say.

"We gotta get Luke a girl" I say and laugh, "I think he is talking to a girl actually,  her name is Amy" Dani say and as we walk into the dressing room waiting for the boys.

"Aww good! I thought I heard him say that she lives here in L.A right?" Becca asked, "Yeah she does so maybe we can all met up with her" Dani say and smiles.

"How many days our we staying here?" I asked, "Well they have I think one more show and then a interview and a radio interview" Dani says.

"So probably a week or two?" I asked and smiled, "Yeah most likely,  but we can all relax then for awhile" Dani says as we then hear the boy all yelling and laughing they walk in and I blush Calum eyes first land on mine and I smile.

"You guys were all amazing!" I say and smile at them, they well all sweaty but I didn't care what do you expect they were up on a stage for hours.

"Thanks Jess, glad you liked the show" Ashton says and laughs patting my head then walking over to Becca, "I need waterr" Luke say in a funny voice and we all just laugh.

"Get it yourself you big baby" Michael says and laughs while hugging Danielle and kissing her.

"Bully" Luke says and laugh grabbing a water then throwing one at Calum, "Thanks man" He says and opens it then walks over to me.

"Did you like the song?" He asked and smiles down at me, "I loved it, you were amazing, you all were" I say and smile, "I'm glad you enjoyed it love" He says and wraps his arms around my sides.

"You guys wanna go get some food?" Ashton asked and we all nodded, "Let's get pizza?" I asked then laugh, "Ughhh that sounds amazing" Luke says while throwing his empty water bottle at Michael.

"Dick" Michael says laughing throwing it back, "Let's be friends!" Becca says and laughs at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all get in the van as they take us to some pizza place, it was already like 1 in the morning, "What places our gonna be open at this time?" I asked and laughed, "We are in L.A baby this town is always awake!!" Luke yells, "Yeah Jess it's not like our little small town back home!" Becca says laughing and I look at her laughing she was right.

"Pizza Hut!!" Calum yells all happy, we all get out of the van and walk inside, "We need a big table!" I say and laugh.

Our waiter comes and takes us to a big table "thank god there wasn't a lot of people in here" I thought as we all sat down. We all order what we wanted then waited.

"Never new I could be this hungry and tired" I say laughing while putting my head on Calum's shoulder, "You're rolling with the big boys now you gotta keep up" Michael says and laughs.

"I'm tryingg" I say and laugh as Calum puts his hand on my leg and I blush looking up at him.

We all ate our pizza and talked about the show and what the boys had to do while here in L.A, "Good us girls can have a girls day while you boys are busy!" Dani says all excited.

"Yessss!" Becca says all happy,  "Hey we can do that one thing we talked about" I say and look at Becca and Dani then wink and laugh.

"Good idea Jessi" Dani say and laughs, "What are they talking about?" Ashton asked all confused,  "I have no idea" Calum says shaking his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all get back in the van and it takes us back to the hotel, the car ride was kinda quite Luke was passed out in the back, Ashton and Becca where playing a game on Ashton's phone and Danielle and Michal just kept making out.

"Get a room!" Calum says laughing as he pulls me so I'm leaning against him and he wraps his arms around me, "Your just jealous Hood" Michael says laughing.

"Not even close" He says back then kisses my cheek I blush as we pull up to the hotel, we all get out of the van, "Lukey wake up!" I yell as Luke jumps up, "You scared the shit out of me" He says getting out of the van as we walk inside.

"Well I hope not" i say laughing, "I didn't mean it that way!" Luke says laughing, "Goodnight guys" He says walking off to his room.

We say our good night's to everyone else then Calum and I head to our room, "I'm gonna shower real quick" Calum says and kisses my lips then grabbing clothes and going into the bathroom.

I changed into some a pair of Calum's sweatpants and I put on a tanktop, I lay in be then turn on the tv and put on some wedding show.

Before I new it I pasted out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum's POV

I wake out of the bathroom only in my sweatpants,  I hear the tv on in the room so I go in and see Jess all passed out.

I turn off the tv and crawl in bed next to her, I look and see she was wearing a pair of my sweatpants, "such a dork" I say and wrap my arms around her.

"Goodnight babe" I whisper then kiss her lips softly and soon fall asleep.