~Chapter Thirty Two~

"Calum your drunk!" I say as I try getting him upstairs. "Your so beautiful,  are you an angel?" He asked as he falls on the stairs.

"Babe come on let's just get you in bed okay" I say and sigh dragging him threw the hallway and into our room.

"I'm your babe, I'm the luckiest guy in the world" Calum says as he lays on the floor.

I blush as what he says then laughs, "can you please stand up so I can help you get in bed?" I ask then laughs. Calum groans then sits up an i help pull him up and put him on the bed.

"You owe me big time" I say as I take off his shoes and unbutton his shirt, I pull the blankets over him and he is already out cold.

"Thank god" I say as I change out of my dress and put on just a big t shirt, I climb into bed and lay beside Calum.

I smile looking at him sleeping, "my drunk baby" I say and giggle kissing his lips gently then falling asleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes to the sun blinding me I groan and roll over hitting someone,  I look and see Calum still asleep.

I laugh at the thoughts from the other night, 'I'll get him some orange juice and some pain killers' I say to myself as I get out of bed.

I was still in just my big t shirt, 'Everyone is still sleeping I'm sure' I thought to myself as I walk down the stairs into the kitchen I grab a glass from the cabinet and fill it up with orange juice and grab some pain killers.

"Nice pj's" Luke says from behind me. I jump almost dropping the glass, "Oh my god, this is so awkward, Umm uhh.. Good morning Luke" I say and blush my face was probably the color of a Tomato.

"Good Morning to you too Jess" Luke says walking past me and smiles, "Uhh I gotta bring this to Calum" I say as I dart out of the room.

'Was Luke checking me out? What no of course not. Well maybe I don't know' I think to myself as I open the bedroom door and walk in seeing Calum waking up.

"Morning sleepy head" I say in a whisper and smile at him. "Morning" Calum says as he rubs his eyes then looks at me shocked I could see him looking me up and down.

'Note to self never wearing this again' I thought as I walk over to the bed. "Thought this could help" I say and blush handing Calum the orange juice and pain killers for him to take.

Calum takes the medicine and drinks his orange juice. "Thank babe" Calum says as he sits up and moves to sit on the side of the bed looking up at me. "How you feeling hun?" I ask looking down at him.

"Not to bad actually" Calum says and smiles wrapping his arms around my sides and pulling me closer.

I blush as Calum leans his head against my stomach as he holds me, as I stand there,  "God your so perfect! " Calum says as he stays like that for awhile.

"Thanks baby" I say and smile fixing his bed hair. Calum let's go of me then finally stands up. I now look up at him and smile.

"How bad was I last night?" Calum asked as he rubs the back of his neck. "Well let's just say I had to drag you down the hallway" I say and laughs at the memory.

"Sorry babe, thanks for taking care of me" He says and blushes.

"Anything for you babe" I say and lean up kissing his lips, Calum smiles an wraps his arms around my waist and kisses back.

"Wanna go down stairs?" Calum asks as we pull away. "Yeah let me just put on some shorts" I say and laughs grabbing a pair of Calum's shorts and we walk down stairs.

I see Luke in the kitchen still making some pancakes, I bite my lip and sit down at the breakfast bar, "how you feeling mate?" Luke asks while looking at Calum but then looking at me and smirks.

"Not to bad, how about you man?" Calum ask as he pours his self another glass of orange juice.

"Actually not to bad either, sure got a crazy wake up call this morning" Luke says while looking at me still then over at Calum.

I sit there awkwardly picking off nail polish, 'Why was Luke acting like this' I thought as I bite my lip.

"Oh yeah and what was that?" Calum ask as he now sits beside me and takes me hand.

"Oh its nothing" Luke says and laughs putting some pancakes in front of us. "So where is Amy?" I ask looking at Luke.

"Not sure actually." Luke says and shrugs. I look at him confused then start eating some pancakes.

"Did she leave?" Calum ask as Luke sat beside me now and we all ate. "I think so.." Luke says and just eats his food.

'Well this is really awkward, I wonder where Amy ran off too?' I thought to myself.

"Is everyone else still sleeping?" I ask breaking the silence. "No they all went out for breakfast" Luke says looking at me.

"Jerks couldn't invite us i see how it is" Calum says, I laugh at what he says then kisses his cheek.

"It's alright this pancakes are good anyways, thanks Luke" I say looking over at him.

"No problem" Luke says and just eats his food. 'Why is he acting like this, he seems kinda sad and angry' I thought to myself.

I finish eating and I clean up all the stuff. Luke and Calum went to go play that darn soccer game they love so much. I cleaned up the house a little bit the house wasn't to bad.

Once when the house finally looked nice I went into the living room and sat with the boys watching them play a game. "I'm gonna go shower, I'll be back" Calum says while giving me a quick kiss then running up stairs.

"Must be nice to have someone who loves you.." I hear Luke mumble under his breath. "Luke what is going on, this isn't you please you no you can tell me anything" I say looking over at Luke.

"After it hit midnight I couldn't find Amy anywhere, and once when I did." Luke says as he bites his lip. "She was kissing some other guy in my bed.. My fucking bed Jesse" Luke says as he looks down.

I jump when he says the last part, "Luke.. I'm so sorry" I say and move over and hug him. "Was she drunk?" I ask looking at him.

"Apparently I wasn't the only guy she was seeing.. I really liked her Jess" Luke says still hugged me.

I just held Luke tight. I felt so terrible no wonder why he was acting all different,  "That's so messed up, don't let's this bring you down okay?" I say as I make Luke look at me.

"You where here for me last time I was sad, so now I'm gonna be here for your okay I promise" I say still looking at him.

"Wish I could find someone like you Jess" Luke says and sighs looking down, "Thanks for being here for me too it means a lot" Luke says and smiles a little.

"I'll always be hear for you, I care about you" I say and kiss his cheek. "Love you little sis" Luke says and kisses the top of my head and hugs me again.

"Love you to bro" I say and smile hugging back. "Well what did I miss" Calum ask as he comes back down stairs. "Just a heart to heart conversation" Luke says and smiles.

"You got a great girl Cal, don't fuck this up mate" Luke says and laughs.

"I no I do, and I promise not to" Calum says and smiles kissing my cheek. "She is a keeper that's for sure" Calum says as he pulls me into his lap and kisses me.