~Chapter Twenty Nine~

We packed the car full of things we needed then drove up to the cliffs.

"You will be able to see the City from up here" Ashton says as he parks the car at the top of the cliff.

"Wow its so beautiful!" Becca says as we get out of the car. "Great idea mate " Calum says looking over at Ashton.

The boys set up for the fire and us girls laid some blankets and pillows. "Come her girls I want a picture of all of us" Amy says as we laugh all getting in the photo.

"Perfect!" Amy says as she showed us I took out my phone and took a picture of the boys building the fire. " now that's going on Twitter" I say and laughs.

"You didn't" Michael says and laughs running over to me and picking me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"Ahh stop I'm scared!!" I say while holding on while the boys laugh at me. "Bad Girl!" Michael says while laughing spinning me around.

Dani took a picture then laughs, "Mike set the poor girl down!" She says and smiles. "Fine I suppose" Michael says as he puts me back on the ground.

"Big bully" I say and laugh, "What you call me?" Michael asked as he started to run after me again laughing.

I laugh an run away over to Calum. "Save me!" I say and laugh hiding behind Calum. "Oh sure you run to your lover boy I see how it is" Michael yells over to us as he sits down by Dani.

"I got you babe" Calum says and kisses my cheek as we all sit around the fire.

We ate marshmallows and some hotdogs. "This is great" Luke says and smiles "It's nice to relax for a while" He says.

"Just like old times" Calum says and smile. "No need to thank me I was the one who thought about it!" Ashton says and laughs.

"Oh shut it" Michael says and throws a hot dog at him, "Ew don't do that" Ashton says and laughs throwing it back.

"Aww my marshmallow fell!" Becca say and pouts, "It was on fire anyways!" Amy says and laughs.

"I'll be right back" Luke says as he gets up and heads back to the car to get something.  "I wonder what he is getting" I say and look up at Calum.

Luke comes back with his and Calum's acoustic guitars. "Wanna play some songs mate?" He says as he hands Calum his.

"Heck yeah man" Calum says and laughs. "What we gonna play?" Luke ask and laughs. "How about end up here?" Michael  says and laughs.

"Wanna play it?" Luke ask as he handed him his guitar. "Sure ready Cal?" Michael asks.

"Yeah let's do it" Calum says and smiles as they both start playing and they all sing along to the song. I smiled watching Calum play it was amazing the boys were all so talented.

After awhile we all started singing along to the song with the boys.

How did we end up talking in the first place?

You said you liked my Cobain shirt

Now we're walking back to your place

You're telling me how you love that song

About living on a prayer

I'm pretty sure that we're halfway there

And when I wake up next to you I wonder how

How did we end up here?

We all laughed as we finished singing, "That was awesome" Becca says and laughs. "You guys are so amazing" I say and smile. "Oh don't make us blush" Ashton says and laughs

Luke and Michael started having a guitar battle and we all laugh watching them, I felt Calum wrap his arms around my sides and I smile up at him.

"Tonight is so perfect" I say and smile, "I'm enjoying these Memories,  Can't wait to start the new year with you" Calum says as he kisses the top of my head.

"I love you so much Calum" I say while smiling and lean up kisses his lips softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spent hours sitting around the fire talking and singing with the boys as they played songs.

"It was like our own Concert" I say and laugh as we arrived back to the house. "Yeah it was" Dani says and laughs. "Goodnight guys get ready to party tomorrow night" Becca says and laughs as her and Ashton go to there rooms.

"Wow I forgot all about that" Dani says and laughs, "Well goodnight guys" Michael says as her and Dani go to there room. "See you guys tomorrow goodnight" Amy says as her and Luke walk in there and me and Calum go in ours.

"Tonight was Amazing but now it's late and I'm so tired" I say and laugh as I change into shorts and a hoodie.

"Oh come on its only 1 in the morning" Calum says and laughs laying beside me then smirks. "Get that smirk off your face boy" I say and giggle kissing his lips.

"God I love you so much" Calum says as he breathed against my lips. "I love you too babe" I say back an blush as Calum leans in and kisses my lips again.