~Chapter Twelve~

Calum's POV

I woke up still holding Jess in my arms, her back was against me and I smile watching her sleep. "Can't believe I'm falling for a girl I only just met, but I feel as if I've known her forever" I think to myself and smile again

"I care about her, deep down I wish we were really dating but I no that is too soon for that. But the way her lips felt on mine was perfect I can't let anyone else have her she was mine" I think again then chuckle at the thought.

I reach and grab my phone seeing it was only 1:00 in the morning, I sigh while beginning to go through my phone and I see pictures of me a Jess on my twitter and I laugh at the captions,  'How long will they last? Calum looks happy!" And all these other ones "I was happy, and nothing will change that" I thought then smile looking at Jessica who was still sound asleep as I still held her.

I put my phone back then kissed her cheek, "see you in the morning love" I whisper while pulling her close then falling back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

"Good Morning Beautiful" Calum says all happy to see me now awake, "Im taking us out for breakfast, today's gonna be a crazy day" He says all excited.

"My goodness have you had coffee or something?" I ask then laugh poking his cheek, "Your to hyper for me" I say and yawn putting my head back down.

"Nooo you gotta stay awake I'm boredd" Calum says whining then nuzzles me with his head trying to get me up, "Nooo" I say and pout, "Yess!" Calum says and grabs my sides rolling me over.

"How can I make you get up baby?" He asked leaning over me still holding my sides, "Hmmms I don't know" I say and giggle while looking at his lips, I could tell he got the hint because he leaned in a kissed my lips.

I wrap my arms around his neck kissing back while I pull on his hair, he grabs my sides and deepens the kiss.

After what seemed like forever we pull apart looking at eachother and blush.

"You better get up now love" Calum says and winks at me then gets out of bed an started getting dressed.

"Finee love" I say and smile getting up and grabbing clothes, Calum goes into the bathroom do I just start changing, I put on a cute blue dress then I grab a jean jacket while putting on my toms.

Calum came out perfect timing he looked so good in his ripped jeans and a flannel shirt, "looking good baby" He say an winks as I walked into the bathroom,  "same goes to you love" I say and smile while I start to put on some makeup.

I walk out of finished, "Ready hun?" Calum ask holding his hand out for me to take, "of course I'm starving" I say taking his hand.

"We are going to a little café down the street" He says and as we get out of the elevator then walking out of the hotel.

We held hands walking down the street, "Thanks for this" I say as we walk inside a cute little café,  "Anything for you hun" Calum say as we find a table to sit at, "I'm shocked know one has noticed you" I whisper then laugh.

"Yeah me too, it's a good thing though" He says and smiles over at me as our  waiter comes over to us, "What can I get you two?" He asked mostly just looking at me.

"Uh can I have a hot cocoa?" I say and smile politely then look over at Calum and I could tell he was getting a little jealous that this guy was looking at me, "I'll take the same, and two blueberry muffins" He says while the waiter looks at Calum, "Alright,  I'll be right back" He says then winks at me an walks off.

"I'm gonna flip" Calum says under his breath, I frown an reach across the table and give it a gentle squeeze. Calum smiles and kisses my hand, "sorry love" He says and smiles as our waiter comes back and sees us holding hands.

"Thank you" I say as the waiter nods and walks off, "I think he is scared of you" I say and smile taking a sip of my hot cocoa.

"Good" Calum says and winks at me then we both enjoyed our breakfast in peace.