~Chapter Thirty Three~

The boys watched football I thought it was weird cause I usually would call it soccer but they would give me a weird look whenever I said it.

"Sorry!" I say and laugh watching the game, Luke seemed a little happy now that he told me about what happened. But I new he was still heart broken and I felt horrible.

I had my head laying on Calum's lap and he played with my hair.

Soon the rest of the group showed up, "How was breakfast?" Calum ask as Dani, Michael, Becca and Ashton all sat down on the couch with us.

"Amazing!!" Ashton says and laughs, "This couch isn't big enough! !" I say as we where all squished together.  I was now sitting in between Luke and Calum.

"It's alright we are one big happy family anyway!!" Michael says and laughs. "Yeah we are" Calum says and smiles holding me close.

"I love you guys!" Luke says and laughs laying his head on my lap. I smile at Luke just leaving him there. "One big happy Family" I says back and smile looking over at Calum.

"I love you babe" Calum whispers and kisses my lips,  "I love you more" I say back and blush kissing back.

I look around the room at all these amazing people, I was so greatful for having them in my life they have changed my life in so many ways. I loved them so much.

The boys are all so caring and sweet and Dani is like a mother and older sister to all of us. Becca was still just my dorky best friend and I love her so much. And Calum.. oh Calum, He was the best boyfriend any girl could ask for so sweet and loving. God I loved him so much..

"Right Jess?" I could hear Calum say as he looked at me and shook me from my thought but all I could hear was this beeping sound "beep" "Babe?" Calum says and he grabbed me.

"Beep" "Beep" "Beep"...

All I could hear was the sound of some machine going and then Calum was gone just like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly I open my eyes and see a white room. 'What is going on? Where am I?' All these thoughts where running threw my mind.

My eyes now focused and I could tell I was in a hospital room, I had all these different IV's in me I look and see that my arm had stitches. "What happened?' I thought as I began to freak out.

"Where was everyone?" I thought as I look around the room and see a guy with black hair asleep.

The guy slowly woke up when he heard me moving around. I gasps seeing it was Calum.

"Finally your awake, I've been so worried" He says as he walks over to my bed.

"I'm Calum Hood, I'm the one who helped save you and your friend." He starts speaking and I became all confused and start shaking my head.

"No this can't be real" I whisper.

"Jess, you have been in a coma for the past couple months.." Calum says as he sits on the side of my bed and looks at me.

"No but.. I was just.." I say and look at him all confused. "Coma?" I say an bite my lip.

"Jess please just relax" Calum says taking my hand. 'This couldn't be happening' I thought as tears started to stream down my face.

It was all a lie... I was only dreaming it. But how could I? All the things that had happened... It all felt so real.. The guys.. Dani.. Calum our first kiss.

None of it even happened..