Chapter 15

Note: I don't own Haikyuu and stuff. NSFW.

Getting out of the shower while wearing another stolen too big shirt of Satori's, Fukunaga's bare feet pad over to flop beside the phoenix on the couch. He feels much better after a hot shower and having his toothbrush this time, carefully running the towel over his fur in an attempt to dry off most of the way.

Tendou's on the phone arguing with Semi, Tsubasa paused on the TV. It sounds like he's getting upset for real, his voice rising an octave and becoming more aggressive as he tries to make his point with his tail thumping heavily against the side of the couch in sharp snaps. Shohei isn't sure what the big deal is, but this doesn't seem like their normal bickering he knows of. His instincts say it's wrong, pupils shrinking and ears pinning against his skull as he stops a whine before it can start.

Fuku doesn't mind bickering, he's used to that thanks to his team. He does mind that his adorably silly happy phoenix is getting honestly mad with a challenging flash of fangs, dropping his towel on the tabletop and shaking his tail out.

He snatches the phone and with a soft 'bye-bye', ends the call without warning or permission. Satori stares in dumbfounded confusion, curled hand halfway to his ear like he's still holding the device. Dropping it on the table beside his towel while grabbing the remote, Fukunaga pushes the taller over none too gently.

Flopping on top of him, the cat drops a light kiss on his jaw before snuggling into his throat with the intent to make the alpha happy once more. He's learning that affectionate contact puts the dominant in a better mood no matter what's going on, especially if the feline initiates it. It gives a bigger boost leaving Tendou unable to resist. The more intimate or insistent he is about wanting the contact, the more pleased Satori is. He can feel the alpha relaxing as arms wrap around his back, a smile turning the corners of his lips up despite being angry mere seconds ago.

"Sorry, we get carried away sometimes." Tendou's a bit sheepish as he cringes.

"S'okay." Leaning up again on his forearms on the ginger's chest, the cat watches as the man under him lays there contently in a halo of loose red. Biting his bottom lip, Fukunaga tries to decide if he's allowed to kiss him in this situation. He's not sure, the other was just mad despite not seeming so now and he wants more than a little peck like they've done since yesterday. Hmm, yesterday... Yeah, I want one like that. Maybe he doesn't? Does he care either way? Will it be weird if I do it?

Lazy chuckles draw him back to the real world, blinking curiously at the grinning redhead who seems to find something amusing. "What's got you thinkin so hard? You can ask whatever ya want. I don't mind, all ears here if you wanna talk."

He has to fight a laugh when the monster purposely wiggles his ear with a grin.

Oops, too obvious. Contemplating it for another second, he decides it's worth a shot. He won't know if he doesn't ask after all, but he'll be damned if he has to actually say what he wants. He's pretty sure he'd be too embarrassed to say it in the end anyway. Instead, he closes the gap until they're nose to nose, and his tail and feet swing in the air in a comfortable innocent fashion unfitting for his intentions. The older waits to see what he'll do next but loses his nerve as he turns pink, head dropping to hide in the crook of the dom's neck as he becomes shy.

Laughing, Tendou makes a couple teasing jabs that at first make the omega feel even more ridiculous then he gets annoyed. After another few, he's done with it and licks the freckled throat on the scent gland before chomping firmly.

The dom stiffens with his hands clamping down almost painfully on the sub's sides, a strangled noise tearing its way out of the monster when Fuku suckles lightly. He drags his small fangs over to nip at the prominent Adam's apple, feeling the alpha shiver and tip his head back to preen under the omega's intimately affectionate gestures. Leaving a kiss on the spot, he moves to an ear to whisper the taller's name teasingly before licking the shell similar to what the dominant did before.