Chapter 33

Note: I don't own Haikyuu and stuff. Bit of NSFW mentions here and there.

They aren't woken up very nicely, both groaning and growling as Fukunaga's phone rings and rings and rings some more with no end in sight. "Nooo... You get it..."

"Do I have to? I'm so comfy..." Tendou moves the arm away from his eyes where he dramatically flopped it while his lover tried to tell the device to go away.

"Probably should." Shohei pouts, snuggling up to the alpha despite his words.

"You're not exactly letting me. You know I'll never deny cuddles and no call is important enough to me to move away from you so you're gonna have to make the effort if you want me to go get it." Tendou's snickering gets cut off as all he gets back is a drawn-out sigh, choosing to avoid the annoyed sound by crawling out of the nest to grab the phone at the headboard. "Oh. Uh, actually you should take this one instead of me Babe. It won't end well if I answer it, I'll rip the bastard apart."

Confused, Fukunaga pokes his head out to look at his boyfriend at the tone of restrained fury and he thrusts the ringing phone at the cat bitterly. Shuffling out tiredly, Fuku answers it without bothering to check who it is as he rubs an eye with his knuckles. Red are burning into him, but he ignores it. "The world says hello?"

"Did you watch the new Willy Wonka again?" He stiffens immediately as Tora's voice responds, cursing himself for not looking despite his lover's warning.

Stupid sleepy brain. Curse you, Universe.

Taketora's oddly subdued as he tries to joke and sound amused yet comes off as awkward, greeting him then falling quiet with moments where he tries and fails to talk with weird stuttering sounds. Fukunaga loses the tension in his body as Tendou hands over the long sleeve from last night so he won't get cold, it's Tora's 'I know I screwed up and feel guilty but don't want to apologize and look weak' tone but Fuku isn't ready to forgive and forget so easily this time. He's no Elsa, he can't just let it go this time around. They'll need to work on it and see if this is something they can get through. He really needs to stop watching so many Disney flicks with Tendou, his references are becoming so corrupted. "Did you need something Yamamoto?"

He can imagine the mohawked man cringing at the use of his family name, the raven only does that when he's truly upset with the dominant. Fukunaga sits between his own shins, one leg bent on either side as he slouches with his tail limp on the bed's surface. "I wanted to know if you're comin to school or practice tomorrow... Ya haven't been around all weekend and you're Mom keeps saying you're not home."

"I'm not, to either." He sighs, Satori watching him carefully from where he stands at the head of the bed and frowning as he dresses in sweats and another long sleeve shirt. Shohei tries to be discrete as he stares in appreciation, Tendou tying his sweats and stretching before he pulls his shirt on much to the raven's chagrin.

Fuku's worse for wear, exhausted despite having just gotten up with dark circles under his eyes and everything drooping listlessly. He knows he doesn't look good like his alpha does right now, it's kind of depressing. He's a bit paler than normal and lacking any energy, eyes heavy lidded and turned down submissively which really pisses the ginger off since he knows there's another alpha on the line.

Overall, he's miserable almost like he really did catch a bug, but that's how it is during his preheat only to do a complete turnaround when it kicks in leaving him restlessly needy and horny as hell with too much energy almost like he's hyper.

"I'm going to grab a drink and finish up my work in the living room, get me if you need anything okay?" Tendou leans down to whisper in his free ear while handing over some sweatpants for the omega as well, the feline leaning towards the scent he craves while nodding a little. A shiver wracks his body as hot air and low tones caress his ear, trying not to whine. Blue peek up, lonely and sad. Sa can't help but steal a sneaky kiss that makes the cat's breath hitch. "I'll be right out there."