Chapter 24

Note: I don't own Haikyuu and stuff.

They spend over an hour in the tub after cleaning up with the cat lying across the phoenix, sprawled leisurely together even as one phone rings and fifteen minutes later the other mimics it. They know it's their moms, specific ringtones making it easily identifiable with violins for the feline's and the Gravitation theme for the phoenix's, yet neither care to move from the vanilla scented bath thanks to beads.

Fukunaga jokes about grabbing cinnamon from the kitchen so it'll smell like them both when the monster mentions it, Tendou claiming he adores his lover's scent confidently like that makes a difference to the conversation at all besides making the submissive shy. He doesn't need to mention how omegas have a hint of subtle sweetness in their scent the same way alphas have musk or betas lack either.

Satori also gets his first good look of Fukunaga trying to clean most of the dom's seed out which he's told not to look during and does anyway, almost opting for that extra round after all until he makes a comment about how he made the mess so he should definitely help clean it up (tone completely perverse) that has the feline glaring as Sa's cover is blown by his big mouth. He can't stop staring, doesn't want to as he's fixated and purrs in satisfaction. He gets swatted at and sprayed with water, totally worth it though. He silently promises to be more helpful the next time his thin little lover needs to clean it out, smirk twisted as his eyes crinkle.

Tendou feels the need to admit to his deeds with Semi when they discuss sex more in-depth during their bath after the submissive mentions it being special, so he takes a deep breath and hesitantly tells the omega about his time with the beta since the raven admits to having absolutely zero experience with anyone. It pleases the dom to know he's an (and the only) exception yet guilty he can't offer quite the same back. The omega had seemed so happy about sharing their firsts when they didn't entirely, Satori feels a strange pull of disappointment at the thought of stealing his smile away. His heart hurts at the thought of shattering his view of their coupling being 'special' in whatever way he meant it, but Shohei claims it is.

Shohei takes it well after some thought, okay 'well' might be an exaggeration. His expression's flatly neutral in his usual impeccable poker face as he pushes the small pang of possessive anger down, telling himself he shouldn't expect to be the alpha's only sexual or romantic experience and that it doesn't change their relationship at all just because he's basically screwed Semi for over a year. It doesn't matter that they've been together less than that, he doesn't have the right to get upset. He blames instincts since they were mating not too long ago, trying to reason he'll be fine when his hormones calm. It's not worth mentioning to the dominant, really.

It's not.

Thankfully, he's really good at compartmentalizing and pushing things out of his mind until he has a chance to think them over when he wants to be.

It doesn't matter, he's fine with it. He's a big boy, he can deal with this.

Semi's handsome, and confident, and that crooked grin, all those muscles, even his personality from what he's seen is attractive... Fukunaga gets the appeal.

The fact he gets it definitely affects things, but he can't tell if it's good or bad.

He tries to be understanding as he asks what they've done with morbid curiosity and gets an overview and an immediate answer to anything he asks as Satori tries to reassure him instinctively, the taller cautiously going into detail only when the raven asks for them like how something felt since he doesn't want to accidentally hurt his feelings or anything. Fukunaga doesn't get mad though even if it feels like Satori is holding back sometimes, brushing passed it and pushing it from his mind.