Chapter 25

Note: I don't own Haikyuu and stuff.

Two hours later and it's over, Shohei commenting that he loves how Tugger and Misto are always found either together, looking at each other, making faces and gestures, or communicating in some way throughout nearly the entire thing whenever they're both on stage. The cat thinks it's cute and telling about their relationship, the guesser claims Mistoffelees reminds him of Fuku. The song fitting well, he could so see his kitten as a tux cat/human hybrid doing all the same things.

He's already like many lines such as the mistakenly aloof and shy one, playful and surprising once one gets passed it. "He fits you perfectly, just think about it."

"Does that make you my Rum Tum Tugger?" Smiling jokingly, Fukunaga runs his fingers through fiery strands. His head is laid back on the armrest with his eyes closed, tail loosely around his alpha who's settled between his legs laying on him.

"I guess so. I do like to do what I want and no one can really do much about it, 'cept maybe you which fits the comparison. Plus, he's totally an alpha and Mistoffelees is so an omega so that fits us too, but we're the better couple! We're amazing and perfect for each other and happy!" Chuckling, the ginger nuzzles affectionately against the super dark blue, almost black knitted sweater the younger's wearing this time. "God, this is so comfy and soft! Not itchy like I thought it would be at all~" He rubs his cheek against it enthusiastically, tickling Fukunaga in the process.

Chuckling, Shohei shakes his head and tries to stop him. "I'll ask Akane to make you one next time, cheese ball. You also like showing off and doing flashy things or things to annoy people. Tugger's got a unique look too with his spotted blond fluffy mane that stands out like your red one." He looks down while holding the locks up like the usual style. They slide out and fall down, he smiles sweetly. "No wax again."

"I don't mind being your Tugger, he's a cool cat." Both snicker at the lame joke before he continues with a content sigh, not minding staying put. "That means you're my Mistoffelees, I'm gonna call you Misto for short and I didn't bring any."

"At all?" Picking his head up, he stares at the dominant in open shock and hope.

"I thought you'd like an occasion where ya can have it whenever it strikes your fancy." He gives a halfhearted shrug, still considering the cats they discussed.

"Thanks, Lovebug. For everything." Leaning down as Satori picks his head up in delighted surprise, the raven kisses his forehead lovingly while holding the hair back. At some point during the musical, he'd put the headband on the table so it's totally free just the way Sho likes it and he's glad he did. Blinking as a light blush dusts his cheeks, Tendou grins ear to ear as warmth lingers and he feels special.

They spend the rest of the day alternating between little arguments, playful or intimate moments and serious or lazy conversation as they do things they can't normally. It's only small things, but they appreciate the opportunity more than they can say. The constant touching, looking to reassure their instincts the other is actually there, and even reaching for the phone to call for things out of habit before remembering they're together in person. They aren't lonely at all for once.

Fukunaga's never considered himself a particularly tactile person or not, but he can easily say the monster is fairly tactile in general. They both are extremely so when it comes to each other. He adores being together like this, craves it regularly.

It's not always fun and games, they get into plenty of disagreements and even fight on occasion as is proven but that's okay. They work through them and although it's a little lonely being by themselves all the time, they stick it out. The longer they date and more they get to know each other, the less it happens. Both feel more relieved with the rings, a physical reminder that's easy to see, but it's more than that too. They cherish every moment of their odd coupling, truly happy together.