Chapter 22

Note: I don't own Haikyuu and stuff. NSFW. Mainly badly written smut.

Fukunaga lays bare against the pillows as the phoenix spins the chair away until the stuffed animals can no longer be seen and checks all angles to make sure there are no problems, warming at the feeling of the foreign weight of the ring on his hand.

He has no idea why it feels so good, blaming his omega tendencies loving the claim.

It certainly has nothing to do with being a complete sap for romantic gestures.

Triumphant that there isn't a way to be stopped by anything now, Satori turns back to the bed with a smug smirk falling and playful words dying on his tongue as he finds Fukunaga sprawled across it beautifully, the omega trilling lightly in lustful invitation as his bent legs part. He groans at the sight, member jumping in interest. He can't even blink as he surges forward like a magnet is forcing him closer. Within seconds, he's ditched the last piece of his clothing and is crawling over the feline.

He looks Shohei over hungrily, tracing every inch with his eyes as his tail cuts through the air. His pretty little kitty is thinner than before but no less adorable, he'd thought earlier that he weighed less too. Must be overworking, Satori will have to remind him to rest and take care of himself. He'll also have to spoil him to make up for not knowing before now. But that will have to wait, first things first...

Sitting on his heels, he lets his hands slide down Fukunaga's sides and hips. They trail long muscular legs to rest on the knees, appreciating the view as he pushes them further apart. Fukunaga lets him, but there's a timid resistance at first.

He's realized that the raven's shy tendencies run all the way through, but he's also noticed what he thinks is something he can work with. He's pretty sure the traits disappear altogether the minute Fuku gets worked up to a certain point, becoming openly wanton and responsive as hell like a perfect little submissive should be.

He plans to definitely check into that by physically testing it any way he can, but every time they've fooled around so far that's been the case. Satori definitely doesn't mind earning the reactions, it's proof he's doing something right. He smiles when Shohei coyly throws an arm over his eyes when he can't handle it anymore.

They can both feel something is different this time. Powerful yet subtle, somehow closer and more intimate than ever between them. It's almost unbearably tender.

"Don't hide, baby. I wanna see you." Tendou's hands slide towards thin hips, curling to run on the sensitive insides of the cat's toned thighs. He feels the strong muscles shifting beneath his bony fingers, tensing and relaxing as the male peeks out from under his arm to try to comply. "That's it~" Leaning over him, the phoenix plants kisses up the smooth torso and throat to land on the raven's mouth.

The heat builds with each caress, the solid weight of Tendou's body pushing him down as he settles atop the submissive causes Fukunaga to shiver as his instincts flare. "Sa..." He groans as a slick tongue sneaks passed his lips to dance with his.

Shohei nips at the tip and suckles when it tries to leave, the dominant sighing in pleasure. Sapphire glitter brightly as he pants, Satori moving down to his chest to play with his nipples. Shohei bites his lip and clenches his eyes shut, trying to keep quiet when the guesser's hand creeps around to grab his ass and push until his erection is trapped against the defined torso at the same time as a harsh suck to his chest. Teeth graze across his skin leaving him gasping as goosebumps rise and his legs squeeze the body, bucking against the alpha in an attempt to get friction.

Tendou's other arm hooks under his lower back to pull him closer, Fukunaga running his hands into the fiery strands as a strangled noise is smothered before it can leave his throat completely. "Don't hold it in either, I wanna hear you and it's just us in an entire house all by ourselves. No reason to hide. I want as much as I can get of you tonight." The possessive tone makes the omega tremble, a moan falling from his mouth as he cracks dilated eyes open to watch the attack on his body.