Uh oh...

Grian stomped around in a small cave he had dug out in rage, he WAS NOT a fool. Mumbo and Iskall had declined his offer of him bringing them back in time! What were they thinking? Oh, never mind, Grian was told exactly what they thought when he offered this grand offer to them.

'Oh no,' Mumbo would say to Grian, shaking his head, 'it's too dangerous! You could cause so many time anomalies just by bringing me back to the age of dinosaurs! Time anomalies, Grian! Time anomalies!' 

Grian snorted at the thought of Iskall's answer to his offer. 'No Grian, that won't be happening- and it never will. Time anomalies are dangerous, we could destroy Hermitcraft just by visiting the past!' 

Grian folded his arms, glaring at the uneven stone walls of the cave, "Fine," He grumbled to himself, "If they don't want to come then they don't have to."

Grian walked to the center of the room and held one of his hands out. Using his other hand, he drew two dots and two "L" shapes in the air. The writing in the air glowed softly, he can go whenever and wherever he wants. Suddenly, the writing bursts into sparks of light, he WILL go whenever and wherever he wants! Grian stared at the swirling sparks, he'll start with a world he loved and enjoyed very much: Evo. The sparks swirled around and around, orbiting so quickly it exploded into a black vortex. Stars and cosmetic energy floated out of the rip of the fabric of space and time, drifting around Grian slowly before getting sucked back into the vortex.

Grian breathed in and took a step towards the gaping hole, he shot a few glances here and there, then closed his eyes and let himself get sucked in.

                                                                                 -----------

"...with that being said," Iskall said, recording another episode of nonsense, "that is an IBMP-"

crack, poof!

Iskall stared at the spot where a Bumbo Baggins just dropped down and died. He immediately exploded into laughter.

"W-what? What even-" He picked up the bamboo and looked at a message engraved into the grass. "Oh, oh, that scared me so much!"

Iskall's mechanical eye whirled to life, projecting a holographic screen. Iskall read it for a few moments before summoning a holographic keyboard, typing in: 'ok lol'

Still smiling from the sudden drop-by, Iskall fished around his inventory for his rockets and took off into the skies.

                                                                               ------------

Mumbo listened to Iskall complain about his challenge, snickering every now and then.

"...so that's what you've done, isn't it?" Iskall asked, annoyed.

Iskall sighed and grabbed the sheet of paper, before Iskall could throw the piece of paper into the fire to accept the challnge. Suddenly, both of their communicators went off. Mambo tucked out his phone-like device as Iskall's other eye projected a screen.

Grian left the timeline

"Uh oh..." They said in unison.

======

Date originally written:
I have no idea, some time in summer, 2020.

Date revised:
Oct, 1st. 2021