.Notebook. (Story info)

Introduction: (Author's note)
So... I decided to change this up a little. Not only because there's a lot of spelling errors and stuff, but because it's plot related. :)
So... I hope you enjoy the revamped version of "Updates/Explaining"
This version is from the perspective of HermitCraft's Notebook. Each Entry is written by different Hermits. Feel free to guess who wrote which :)

Entry 1:
Firesfolk

(Note from the author/origin of this entry:)
I just recently found out that Tango (IRL) doesn't want his minesona to be viewed as a demon, so I just changed it to a new species of "Players" call Firesfolk.

- Firesfolk seem to be humans that live in the nether. Firesfolk are slightly fire resistant but not fully. SOME of them have bird wings while others have tails or claws. 

- Demons are a kind of Firesfolk, but Firesfolk aren't a type of demon. It's kinda like the "square is a rectangle but a rectangle ain't a square" kind of thing.

   ~ Demons can either be a Firesfolk that signed up to become a demon or a manipulative mutant.

       ^ A mutant is basically a Piglin+Firesfolk thing. These Demon-mutants are given burning chains and stuff like that. Personally, I don't like them. They are a bit mean.

       ^ For those Firesfolk that sign up willingly are given dragon-like wings and horns, they are given full fire resistant abilities and are also given Fire Staffs, Fire staffs are similar to Tridents but are fire based. So, they can let the wielder "Riptide" through the air if they are in lava or fire. Certain Fire staffs have loyalty and much more stuff that I don't feel like listing.

- According to my history teachers, Firesfolks used to live on the surface of the Nether with the piglins. There were crimson forests and warped forests, etc. But then Notch and his buddies made a bargain with the Firesfolk, asking them to move off of the land and into the lava because the players needed to venture around the nether, but if the players fell into the lava, their items would become the Firesfolk's property.

   ~ The Firesfolk agreed and moved off of the nether lands, taking the other biomes and some of the piglins with them. The rest of the piglin in the nether's surface couldn't survive and turned into zombie piglin after some stuff that I forgot.

Entry 2:
Herobrine

Herobrine is Notch's half brother, he does snap and do the "Evil stuff" most of the myth says he does. But once he recovers, he helps Notch and the others recover things he's wrecked. Like destroyed villages, drunt down forests, etc. Herobrine is usually "locked away" by Notch just encase of any havoc happens, but he does let Herobrine roam around to his pleasing to prevent destruction.

Herobrine is more shy than evil and has anxiety and anger issues from what I've seen, he did say that he goes to this special therapy weekly. So that's interesting.

Entry 3:
Fireswell.

(Author's Note/Origin of Entry:)
Fireswell has a lot of themes that are heavily inspired by Team Cherry's "Hollow Knight". So if you find this interesting, feel free to check the game out.

Chapter 1:
Fireswellian Tribes:

- There are four main tribes of Fireswell: Aesidinkae, Semalfly, Luoshicire and Hasaretnuh. (They're weird names, I know, but I didn't come up with them. Okay?)