Cursed Place

Curse's POV (First person because I'm bored)

I flew into the court house, phasing through the window with ease. Zee finished tending Grian's wounds and the other Grian was a bit more tamed. Mini and Solidarty still shooting worried glances at him. It felt odd to feel two different yet familiar bonds, I could barely fly straight due to the two forces trying to drag me towards them. I sighed.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled as I landed on the floor next to Grian and Zee.

Grian tilted his head towards me, "How come?" He asked through a thought.

"I didn't help much... You could've died... and that would've messed everything up," I clarified, "That could ruin my entire purpose here... I'm so sorry."

Grian only looked at me and sighed, "You know it's not your fault... right? I was the only who time traveled anyways. It's my debt I need to pay." 

I nod, "Just please... don't die yet. I'd cost me a arm and a leg if you do that right now-"

Grian, the other one, the one from the past, snapped. Pulling out an axe and swung it at Mini who had his sword. The axe hit his honey-brown-hair-covered head hard and he fell back and hit his spine on a chair. A loud crack and scream echoed through the halls. My pale eyes widened as Mini disappeared into his items in a puff of smoke. I hissed and arched my back at Past Grian, in a puff of black smoke I leapt towards the 5 feet tall blonde and bit his right arm. Zee and Solidarty, now taken by surprise, jumped up and pulled out their swords. I quickly let go of Grian's bloody arm and ran towards Zee and bit onto the very bottom of his pants, trying to drag him out of the hall.

"COME ON!" I hissed through my physical teeth, every time I tuck on his pants, it felt like my white teeth were threatening to pop out of their gums. God I hate using my physical form, "There's no time to explain! Just get away from him, we can't win a fight against a corrupted soul!"

Zee glanced at Taurtis who was crying even harder. Solidarity was now fending off Grian while EVERYONE just STOOD THERE and IGNORED ME. Grian reached for me and plucked me off of Zee's pants, I hissed and wiggled out of his glitchy grip. Zee jogged over to Taurtis and helped him up, they run out of the hall.

"Come on Solidarity! GET OUT!" Zee shouted.

Solidarity blocked another blow from the corrupted Grian and kicked him away, racing after the two. I look at Grian and shoved him out impatiently. He got up and lagged his way out. I fluttered my black-green hummingbird wings and zipped after them. I could sense the other Grian getting closer and closer to the running Evolutionists. I lead them into the underground network of secret tunnels. Zee has been breaking ladders and placing blocks on our way down, once we gathered up at the bottom, I drag Grian away from the rest.

Grian shot me a confused glance and I looked around, "Just... make yourself def for a few seconds!"  After, I rush back to the rest and look at Zee, "Zee, you take Taurtis and go to Taurtis Land. Solidarty, go get Mini and the others and bring them to there as well. Got it?"

They nodded, they walked around and read the signs before rushing in through their respective tunnels. I sighed and flutter back to Grian, who was confused. He shoot a purple-green-orange look at me and sighed. He removed his cut-up hands from his ears.

"̷̡̨̪̞̫̪̘̮̩̟̜͌̀̆́̿̇̉̈́́̽͒̑̕͜ͅW̶̫͔̣̩͎̩̮̱̓̃̊͐͝h̵̄̔͗̿͘ͅý̸̧̨͖̥̮̖̝̖̖̠̠̮̇̄̈́͋̍͐̃̈́̔̾͜ ̶̬̌d̸̢̢̨̧̧͖̣̝͚̖̹̻͙̆í̴̘̙̯͌̈́͛̓̏̊͌d̷̨͓͍̼̼̩͎͉͛̂̐̓̓̌͊̆̑͑͑̀͆̚̕͜͜ ̸̛̮͙̱̞̭̪̠̯͈̉͗̎͂͐̄͑͑͒̃͘̚͜I̸̢̟̜̥̫̥̰̞̝͔̙̫̰̒̉̏ ̵̨̮͚̼̜̜̫͔͎̦͎̱̀͑̃̅̊̓͒ḩ̸̛̝̦͎̭͍̉̏̓̏̽a̶̡̛͇͖͓̻̭͖̖̲͌͐̽̃͋̒͛̍͘͜͠ͅͅv̸͕͙̺̊̍̍̌͐̓̌͂ę̷͓̠̺́̐̏́̅̎́̇̚͝ ̵̢̛͙̣̖̭̣̟̱͕̯̦̰͇̂̎̒͜t̶̛̯͕̞̝̘̱̝̟̝̒̀̍͊ǫ̸̡̝͇͉̺͌̓́͌́̌͑͒̍̈́̉̕͝ ̷̧̗͇͇̜̜͉̲̺͔̜̦̤̖͑̀̓̈́̂̓̅͛d̸̮̮̱̈̽̎̈́̐̚ͅo̵̢̡͖̗̖̞̝̼̪͓͋̈́̂͑̓͊̍́̈́͛͘ͅ ̵̢̧̜͓͉̞͔͉̫̝͚͓̦̾t̷͎͓͚̳̐̒̎͑́̓̋̉͗̂̌̕̚͜h̵̡̙͓̠̩̘̜̜̠͇̒̿͆̎̒̽̿̑͋́̑̕͠a̵̧͈̪͎͍͚̰̯̜͔̣̗͓͋̀̐̄̐̈́͑͛̅̃̓̋̚͠t̴̬̻̍?̴͙͙̺̑̿̎̉̽̚͝ͅ"̴͓̝͈̱̫̲̎͋̐̄͂̍̇ He asked, confused.