Bad

Iskall

When Iskall landed in front of the hobbit hole and entered, he called out his fellow friend's name.

"Mumbo! Hey, Mumbo, I got good news! Grian-" He cut himself off when he saw Mumbo sleeping in his bed.

Iskall sighed in relief, then pulled out a spare book from one of the mine carts and scribbled the news down and slapped it into a chest. He was about to leave when he heard a slob, he turned around curiously. Iskall looked closer and saw that his friend was crying, why was he crying? Iskall didn't know. 

He shuffled closer to Mumbo and pat his back, what he didn't expect was him coughing. Iskall jumped back, Mumbo still continued to cough. He fumbled for his communicator and typed in haphazardly: "X, Scar, Doc. Mumbo. Now."

__________________

Scar

The Wizard crashed through the window in a panic, "I-m so sorry, I'll fix that later!'

"It's fine! Can you help Mumbo? Please, I came back and he was coughing like crazy." Iskall said, fumbling with words in distress. (And no, I'm not shipping any of the Hermits, okay? I don't really fancy that.)

Scar stumbled over the the crying/sleeping Mumbo and searched his pockets for a calming crystal. And found one single shard, he placed it on the sleeping Hermit's forehead and scrambled up to Iskall.

"Keep an eye on him and the crystal, I'll go get some more." Before the cyborg could answer (does Iskall count as a cyborg? IDK), Scar took off to Larry. 

Once he arrived he dove into multiple chests, hoping that he could find another one of those blue crystals. He found 2 small shards but that was better than none. He flew back to Mumbo's starter base and found Doc and Xisuma were checking if there was anything wrong. Scar crashed through the window again and slapped on the other two shards of crystal onto Mumbo head.

Iskall winced, "That must hurt..."

After a few moments of silence and some beeping Doc spoke up.

"What happened?" 

Those two words were so simple yet it sent chills down Scars spine, he didn't like it.

"I came back from a visit with you," Iskall said, cocking his head in Xisuma's direction. "I was about to tell him but he started coughing and I called you."

Doc and Xisuma raised and eyebrow at the Swedish man, "That's it?" they asked.

Iskall nodded.

"Those crystals should contain enough Jellie power to keep Mumbo safe." Scar said, fiddling with a glowing Ruby.

"Wait, WHAT?!" cried Doc, "That wasn't real,  calming magic? It was your cat?"

"No, not my actual cat, it's just a crystal that contains Jellie's magical aurora." Scar explained.

Xisuma motioned the creeper cyborg to sit down for a moment. "How can that be? Cat's aren't exactly... magical."

"First of all, that is rude." Scar quoted, "Second of all, all creatures have a magical aurora, it's pretty natural."

Xisuma nodded, "Okay, that's nice to know, but how did you do it?"

"And where's the real calming crystals?" Iskall asked.

"To answer Iskall's question, I ran out of them. You see, magical crystals are magic, but it can only last that long. And to answer Xisuma's question, I just had a few spare crystals laying around and I didn't know what they did so I let Jellie keep them. They turned a blue color, similar to the calming crystals, so I accidentally grabbed that one once and fell asleep with it-"

"Wait, you sleep with crystals? Like some kind of dragon?" Iskall asked.

"What? No! I only use the calming crystals to help me sleep. Anyways, I just had a lot of Jellie in my dream and I concluded that that kind of crystal  is some kind of Leaching Crystal. Most Leaching Crystals leach up energy or life sources," Scar explained, "but this one just absorbed energy, not in a harmful way, it just sucked some up every now and then stores it inside of them. So, it's basically a mix and match magic crystal."

"That is... really nice to know." Xisuma murmured.

They sat in silence again until Iskall spoke up.

"Do... do you think we can use that kind of crystal to... Time Travel?"

________________________________________________________________________________

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Okay, I'm done with this chapter, yes, today's a double-chapter upload. You're welcome. Anyways, I'm gonna work on my collab with Vikki. kk bye.

-Moonie >w<

(Okay... so, the collab was deleted due to the fact that no one was reading it... if you want it back... well- too bad.)