Sorrow

???

Black, cold, void. Cyan, cool, light. Silver, warm, stars.

Infinitely long snake, being of time. Events marked on it's scales.

Head adorn with branch-like horns, spreading against the dark backdrop of it's home.

Two eyes, one void of want and other bright with duty.

Twisted and uncomfortable, someone has knotted Time's tail.

Time closes it's eye, letting the other scan any potential aid.

Eye flickering, settling on a cyan box.

A cyan box, a cyan hope, a cyan slime.

Time closes it's eyes, sending itself into the Cyan Hope's dreams.

Looming over the dreamscape, Time says, "What have they been doing? What is the progress, Jevin?"

.

..

...

"What?"
...

"What do you mean 'What', False?" Iskall asked curiously, "Xisuma said we are to go with Silk!"

False shot the so-called 'Silk' a glare, the red cloak-wearing entity trekking the Nethends with ease. "But are we supposed to trust 'Silk'?"

"Yes, we are, False." Xisuma said, tiredness scratching at the edges of the half-albino man's voice. "Silk said she's trying to help. She is also a sibling of Time, if Grian has messed with Time itself, then it would know."

The dull red cloak Silk wore fluttered in a non-existent wind. She tipped her skull-like head towards X, careful not to accidentally poke him with her horns, "He speaks true words despite not knowing much."

False rolled her eyes and smiled mockingly, "Of course! Xisuma is one of the smartest admins there can be!"

Xisuma laughed awkwardly, flattered by the praise False sent his way. Iskall chuckled and added onto the praise, "Xisuma is such an amazing admin! He can fix any glitch and he is such an amazing friend!"

"Nooo... I am no where close to that, Iskall." Xisuma rolled his eyes in a mocking way.

The trio shared a laugh, but it was cut short after Silk spoke. "Not exactly... Your admin here would probably be one of the top 20 smartest admins. As for what Iskall said," Silk continued, looking down at the orange stone, "I'd love to believe it, but then again, you three are here because he couldn't prevent a Time-Traveler from hopping back in time."

Everyone frowns at the Vyrmm's negative statement. It made False angry, how could this... thing just walk in on their jokes and knock Xisuma's status around like it was nothing?

"And X said that Vyrmms are supposed to be benevolent and kind..." False spat at Silk, who didn't even look guilty or upset with herself. Silk only looked ahead, humming to False's statement.

"See what I mean?" was all Silk said.

The group fell into silence as the spider-like Vyrmm guided the group to the Weaver Village. Suddenly, Silk stopped in front of a large dip in the lands. The bottom of the ravine littered with spikes. She jumped off and into the dip, shortly, a silver blade stuck onto the other edge of the terrain, reeling Silk onto the other platform.

Silk looked back at the group, "Come on."

False grumbled, bridging over to the other side. Iskall trudged behind Xisuma as the two followed behind the blond-haired girl. Silk nodded at them and continued forward. As they walked along the terrible world, Stalkers would shoot violent glares at the group before Silk would motioned for them to not attack. False noticed that Xisuma fell behind Iskall, so she waited for him to catch up, her stormy blue eyes glazed with worry.