Uh...

Tango, Third Person

Tango jolted awake from the red mist, his bones ached and he wasn't really having a good time. His eyes were still glazed over with the red mist. It's been some time since he felt actual, genuine grass in his hands. Tango dazed blankly at the grass beneath him before realizing what he needed to do. 

"Oh no, please tell me I still have them-" the Halfsfolk muttered to himself, digging in his pockets, pouches and inventory, "I will literally torch something if I don't have the items."

He did have the burning quartz- thank god...
Just as Tango was about to head towards Doc's half-house, Impulse and Zedaph suddenly wrapped onto the spawn island via a... odd black goo? It would've scared the life out of Tango if it weren't for his concern and disgust at the sound the goo made.

"Psst, hey, Impulse? Zed?" Tango whispered to his friends, shaking their shoulders slightly.
Zedaph blinked awake, the moment he saw Tango, he quickly got onto his feet. "Tango! You're okay! How'd the trip to Fireswell go?"
Tango chuckled sheepishly, "It was... okay? I got the burning quartz, how about you? Did you and Impulse manage to get the End Staffs?
"Yup! But not at the same time," Zedaph chirped, pulling out a large, detailed pale rod.
Tango tilted his head at the shorter Hermit, "What do you mean 'not at the same time'? You got them, right? Or are those just extremely weird-looking End Rods?"
"Well, Impulse and I didn't... get them ourselves?" Zedaph said in a confused tone, "It's hard to explain. We got them from completing a really weird test from an equally odd Vyrmm."
"You encountered a Vyrmm too?" Tango asked, both shocked yet not.

Of course, if one of them had encountered a Vyrmm, high chances are that there will be more encounters. The sound of Impulse shuffling awake made the two Hermit's attention shift to him. The brown-haired redstoner blinked around in confusion. 

Impulse's gaze fell on Tango and Zedaph, he sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Oh wow, hey! Um... that was a rough trip."
"Yeah, it was, but we got through it! We even got the stuff we needed!" Zedaph cheered.

As Tango helped Impulse up, he surveyed the sky, it was most certainly not the same time as he and his friends left to their separate dimensions. 

He turned to Zedaph, "Hey, do you know what time and date it is?"
The blonde shrugged, "You're asking the wrong person. I don't carry clocks around me all the time, Bdubs does."
"Alright, fine," Tango said jokingly, "Well, we might want to get going to Doc's. You can move, right Imuplse?"
"Yup!" He stretched a little, cracking a bit of his bones, "Lets get over to Doc's place!"

Stress, Third Person

There's been a lot of "haha funny"s and memes regarding her nickname "Stress", but rarely as she ever thought that it was the most ironic thing. But here she is, staring very intently as her cyborg friend carefully placed the charm into its very fragile glass case. She was stressing out, very stressed. Because the way Doc said it implied that the charm was very easy to break, and the way everyone stood around him, watching him, made Stress stress out. 
The whole room held their breath as Doc placed in place, nudging it slightly to secure its placement. Only once Doc put the tweezers away and leaned back in his chair did the room release the breath they held. 

"Oh god, that was just about the most stressful thing I've experienced this season." Cleo breathed, staring at the ceiling with relief.
"Good greif, that was scary," Stress sighed, "Glad that's over with."
"Mhm!" Scar chimed, "Let's just hope none of us jinx it-"

Scar jinxed it.
Well, Stress did as well. The sound of three loud fireworks scared the ever living daylights out of everyone in the room, Doc even went as far as to shielding the beacon with his body in fear something may blow it up- or something along the lines of that.
Jevin slipped over to the door and looked outside, Stress could see him literally melt with relief, "It's just Tango, Zed and Impulse! They're here!"
The whole room let out a breath none of them knew they were holding. As the trio walked in, they glanced at everyone in the room. Stress felt too tense to spur out a chuckle nor a laugh.