Help!

Mumbo and Iskall dropped the Hermit Challenges thing and raced to their Admin, Xisuma. They found him in his base, like usual.

"X," Mumbo cried, busting through the doors, "Grian he- he" Mumbo stammered, out of breath.

"He left!" Iskall chimed in, waving his arms around frantically.

The bee-man raised an eyebrow under his purple visor, "I know, he left."

"THEN WHY ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!" Mumbo and Iskall yelled out of instinct, they were always something reminiscent of an older brother to Grian. Always there to sue anyone who killed him or made him cry.

Xisuma blinked for a few seconds before answering with a sigh, "If you panic," he explained, "you might make mistakes because you're rushing and your head isn't clear. That's why I'm being calm."

Iskall hung his head and Mumbo did a somewhat dramatic facepalm.

"X, we don't have time! We need help, we need to get Grian back. You know how he can create chaos in a blink of an eye." Mumbo muttered.

Xisuma nodded, "I'm working on it... just help me keep the other hermits calm, I don't want the situation to get any more of a pain in the backside."

-----

Scar raised an eyebrow at the strange message in the chat, he never knew that Grian was magic- well, if you didn't count the hippie incident and the stupid "magic" trick that Grian showed him before they went End Busting. Surely this had to be a prank, the only magical beings in Hermitcraft he knew of were himself and his jungle neighbor, Stress. Scar always knew what the Jungler (Jungle Bandit?) was up to, this had to be one of those mischievous jungle things the Bandit was up to. 

Scar kicked open his elytra and fired a few rockets, it would’ve been so much easier and faster if he knew how to summon magic wings in a blink of an eye. Scar hated being so powerless. Within seconds, he was at the mischief-maker's hobbit hole.

"Helllllllloooooooooooo?" Scar called into the cozy underground base, "Anybody home? Grian?"

The wizard stood there for a moment, but only silence responded. T-that's fine! That's fine! He's probably working on his mansion! Nothing to worry about! Scar told himself, stumbling out the hobbit house. Wiping a few sweat-drops, he rocketed over to the floating monstrosity that was the Bandit's base. The wizard looked around the manor, desperately trying to find his closest jungle neighbor. Minutes went by, then hours. Scar was starting to get nervous.

"Grian! Grian! Okay, okay, you got me!" The trouser-less wizard yelled, "J-just come out and talk! I-I have some magic crystals! Um, wizard fruit? H-how about some wizard fruit? Please..." 

Scar crashed-stumbled into the hall in between the insanely large stairs that lead upward to the doors of the mansion. He scrambled around to look for his buddy, only to find a messy tunnel engraved into one of the "walls" of the large clearing. Scar ran as fast as his pink, fuzzy wizard slippers could take him. He ran through the tunnel and into a small, messy cavern. 

In the center was a puddle of glowstone dust. 
Wait, that isn't glowstone dust! That's magic particles! Scar realized as he paced closer to the puddle of particles.

Without hesitation, he raced to the yellow, glowing substance. Once the wizard got closer, he realized that the particles were in some sort of pattern, one that he didn't quite recognize. 

Scar's face fell, at the thought. Grian did time travel...

=========

notes:

Hello, Wheatus here, I decided to delete the notes from previous chapters because they were just… very cringe. I genuinely do not want to look at those notes again, to be honest. Anyhow, buh bye ^v^

Date originally written:
I have no idea, some time in summer, 2020.

Date revised:
Oct, 1st. 2021