Sorry...

FG (Future Grian)

"Pick a tunnel and explore," Curse excclaimed, "you might want to cram as much visiting before tomorrow night."

Grian stopped and looked back at the smoky cat, "What do you mean? I just arrived!"

Curse nodded, "I know, but you have to leave ASAP."

Grian frowned, "How come?"

"Simple," Curse said plainly, "Time anomalies, glitch death, corruption, being deleted by the universe, and I'm just getting started."

Grian processed this for a moment in silence, "Okay..." he said slowly but surely, "We'll leave tomorrow night, but I might come back..."

Curse sighed, "You shouldn't do that, anyways! Where to?"

Grian looked around and chose the tunnel that lead to the one and only, Netty.

_______________

Xisuma

He woke up, slapped on his elytra and took off to Mumbo's base... only to find a depressed Iskall putting books back onto their shelves and a very asleep Mumbo Jumbo.

The Swede looked up from his cleaning and nodded at him, "Hey, X."

Xisuma sighed, "How long has he been asleep?"

"Mumbo?" Iskall asked, "Oh, just a few 30 HOURS!!!! WHY WASN'T HE AWAKEN UP YET?!?"

The bee man sighed and sat down next to him, "I don't know, all we can do right now is just hope that he'll wake up..."

Iskall stared right into X's soul, "Are you saying that he might not wake up? ARE YOU SAYING HE MIGHT NOT WAKE UP?!" Iskall stood up and stomped around for a moment, "YOU TELL ME X! YOU TELL ME THAT MUMBO MIGHT NOT COME BACK?! I thought you were supposed to tell us that everything's fine! All the other Hermits know about Grian's disappearance by now and they'll know about Mumbo's situation sooner or later!"

Without a word, Iskall kicked open his elytra and took off. X sighed and looked at the sleeping Mumbo, "Please, wake up... we need your help Mr. Spoon."

_______________

Doc (A/N yes I'm doing him, finally)

Grian was missing, and Mumbo went into a internal sleep after that. No one really didn't anything about it, they suspected a vaction or a prank of some sort. But Doc knew about this thing, so he wasn't very surprised when a Stress and a Scar came crashing into his base.

"Doc," Stress called, "We need your help."

Doc was utterly confused now, "Why?"

"We need your help to make some sort of time traveling machine." Scar answered him, "I know this brings back area 77 stuff but we need it." (Look, I know the crystal thing that Iskall suggested could be a possibility but... no... I'll explain in the Updates/Explaining chapter, okay?)

Doc raised an eyebrow, "Really? Does his have something to do with the Grian and Mumbo thing that everyone's been talking about?"

"YES!" they both cried in unison.

Doc sighed and looked at the floor, "Fine, I'll help you, but we may need a lot of items."

Stress smiled, "Okay, I'm on board, we can get some more friends to help us and we'll be good to go!"

The cyborg creeper nodded and they huddled into a group, discussing how they will be building this Time Machine.

================================================================================

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Five. Hundred. Reads. HOW? Please explain! I never really expected this much reads but... um, okay. Yay? Okay getting off board rn, so yeah, who else should be in the Time Machine Build thing (besides X and Iskall)? And who else do you want to see in the Evo part of the story? Please tell me, I'd like to see the suggestions! kk bye!

- Moonie-dust.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I just realized that I made a big ass oopies- Doc knows about the Mumbo/Grian thing already- I am such a spoon-)