Corruption

Joe (A/N yay!)

They kept falling, falling into the endless orange void. Joe looked at the other two, all of them were hugging each other for reasons he doesn't know. Joe shifted uncomfortably under Stress's arm and she loosens her grip around him.

"Um..." Joe started, "shouldn't we be getting out before we die?"

Scar shook his head, "We are, we just haven't hit the correct level yet."

Stress looked at the wizard worriedly, "May I ask where the 'correct level' is?" 

"We're almost there." He replied.

Joe didn't really like how vague Scar was right now, to be completely honest, he didn't like vagueness at all. It makes him confused, plus, Joe wasn't the type to jump into conclusions. He sighed as the trio kept falling in the orange void. Then scar looked around the vast void and started to draw a circle in the air below them, using his foot.

"Um... love, w-what are you do-" 

Before stress could finish her sentence, Joe, Scar and herself were swallowed in a blue hole.

________ (Ahhh... it's so short... I'm sorry)

Stress (A/N yay?)

She woke up in a purple world, she immanently sat up to look around the area. Stress thought this world would be pretty, oh boy was she wrong. She was sitting on a crumbling black island floating above a dark blue void, she could see floating numbers and symbols around her. Light blue blocks and items floating around her too, she looked to her right to see Joe on a small island crumbling into code while Scar was desperately holding onto what seemed like a ball of green code.

"Love! Scar! Come here!" Stress cried to the wizard.

He looked up at her, "I-I can't I have to let go of the thing to cast a spell! Besides, my magic is terrible-"

"Scar... breathe, you need to be calm." Joe instructed. "Stress, make some plants to get Scar, please."

Stress nodded and soon, black and purple thorns shot out of the ground her. She made the thorny vines wrap around Scar and slowly retracted the vines back into the earth. Stress hugged Scar and checked if there were any injures on him. After, She grabbed Joe with the same thorny vines, checking if he was injured.

Once Stress finished examining the boys, they started to parkour through the crumbling realm, helping each other if they slipped. Once they reached (what seemed like) the end of the parkour, they raced each other to the large mass of land. Joe got there first and Scar was seconds ahead of Stress. 

They all shared a laugh and looked up, what they saw was... strange. A statue, a statue of a three tailed fox. The structure was made of obsidian and amethyst, giving it a spooky vibe to it. The group exchanged a glance and looked back at the statue.

Stress's eyes widened, "Wait... didn't the statue have onyx eyes, not emerald eyes?"

"The statue was looking downwards, wasn't it?" Scar asked, shaking a little.

The statue was looking downwards, the statue had eyes made out of onyx, but not anymore... before the trio knew it, the statue came to life and started attacking them.

================================================================================

YAY, we got the Magic Trio in the house now! Sorry for being inactive for a while, I was reading other AUs and was also planning out ANOTHER AU... but I'm not sure if ya'll wanna read the AU that I'm planning but- eh... so... kitsunes... I'm throwing them in this AU now, yay. Imma go draw Tested!Grian now, bye.

-Wheat

(Edit: hopefully some of those WoF fans can get the reference I hid in this chapter...)