Abyss

Impulse

Impulse had collected a nice amount of ender pearls and Zed has come back with a shulker box filled with chorus fruit. He carefully merged the two items together using a Void Catcher. Impulse thrust the Abyss Fruit into the air, the two kicked open their elytras and chased after the Abyss Fruit. After a painfully long flight, they've reached a door, a very big and bright door to be exact... Zedaph opened the heavy, iron doors and beckoned Impulse to go in. Soon, Impulse and Zedaph gingerly stepped into the Abyss, the loud crunching of skulls could be heard.

They looked around carefully, for all they knew, a shadow could come to life and try to kill them. The Abyss was dangerous, and they didn't want to make any mistakes or it could end terribly badly. (haha, "end", they are in the End, get it?

"So... um... I kinda forgot but-" Zedaph whispered, "where are we going to get the End staffs?" 

Impulse hesitated before answering him, "I-I don't really remember but I'm pretty sure that we have to kill something..."

Zedaph shivered and gripped his sword tighter. Impulse lead the way, using end rods to light the way. They wandered around for quite sometime, all the Darkies just melt away as they light the area. They continued on their way, agreeing that this will take a long time.

_______

Doc

He was sitting there, planing out everything and rereading the blueprints. Suddenly, there was a crash. Doc jumped slightly and stood up, running towards the crash. Once he got closer, he could see that it was... Mumbo! Mumbo was awake! The Creeper helped the tall, mustached man up and looked at him with curious eyes.

Once Mumbo caught his breath, he turned towards him and said, "Doc, I need you to help decipher my dream..."

================================================================================

So... um... Mumbo's back, yay! And also...

OF-ABSENCE-THIR-SUN-SHELL-OUTER-O-INNER-

PLACE-IN-ABSENCE-THIR-GLITCH-DEATH-SUBSTANCE-O-

FIND-ABSENCE-INNER-O-ROOM-INNER-THIR-MATER

PEER-CH-GLITCH-VESSEL-ABSENCE-ALL-INNER-CONTAIN

Sorry, needed to get that out of my system...  it has NOTHING to do with the plot, okay? Um... so... more evo stoof coming... yay! *intense kazooing* okay, bye.