Talking, Sleeping, Playing, Glitching

FG

Grian and his "pet" ventured around the tree house. Grian smiled as he looked around the humanoid koala's base (wait, can someone explain to me what Netty's skin is? Is it a humanoid koala? I think it's a humanoid koala...).

"Grian, it's getting late..." Curse said, "do you wanna bounce?"

Grian stopped, "be quiet, anyone could see me, beside you told me to be quiet, so you should do the same."

Curse sighed as they followed Grian into one of the houses, he looked into his inventory and moaned, "I have no wool, I can't craft a bed."

"Borrow some wool from Netty! Give her some of those pork to pay her back!" Curse chripped.

Grian nodded and whipped up a sign and chest quickly, he scribbled a messy message onto the sign and threw some pork into the chest. He quickly crafted up a bed, after, he and Curse returned to the underground tunnels to visit another houses.

~=*=~

"Netty, check. Salem, check. Mini, check. Zee, check. That's half of the Evolutionists visited! We'll do the other half tomorrow." Grian yawned.

Curse only purred at the statement. Grian smiled and slid into bed, he was careful not to disturb the small, black figure at the end of his bed. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep. Only coughing slightly before going unconscious.

PG (past Grian)

Tuartis left to start his own republic, great. Grian sighed and stared hard on the stone floor. He was having trouble sleeping, even on his bed. Never mind it being past midnight, he need to deal with the bug he saw earlier. Grian pulled out his communicator from his pocket he opened up the settings as he started to go light-headed, he shook his head and brushed it off as a "Need to sleep" kind of thing.

After a few minutes of digging into the code of Evo, he started to wheeze as his headache didn't help the situation. Grian placed the small device aside and rested his head in his hands. His head continued pounding while he continued wheezing.

"I probably need some sleep, that's all." Grian mumbled to himself.

He sighed and laid on his bed, he tried sleeping but it didn't help the situation, it only made it worse. Grian sat up and cupped his face in his hands, he didn't enjoy this... thing. All he could do right now was search through the code to get rid of this bug. As Grian reached for his communicator, he noticed that small parts of his hand splintering off. He brushed it off as him hallucinating and tried to take a beep breath through wheezes.

He dug his face into his palms as he was suffering through this "thing" until he heard his communicator go off. He slowly reached for the item and squinted at the screen.

<Netty Plays> Grian, you can take your pork back, I have way too much wool anyways.

This confused him a lot, he hasn't visited the humanoid koala in days, how did his pork get all the way over to Netty's base?

<Grian> What do you mean?

<Netty Plays> ???

<Grian> I don't understand.

<Netty Plays> Come over to my base, you left a sign and a chest here.

<Grian> On my way.

Grian didn't understand, he has no memory of going to Netty's base and taking wool. He dragged himself out his bed and staggered to his train station, ignoring his pounding head and floating blocks around him. He climbed into one of the mine carts and took off to Netty's base.

================================================================================

Okay, Okay, Milliemoo92, you're probably raging at me because I only mentioned her... but trust me, Netty will come into the story soon, okay? Kk, anyways, just to clear this up, Glitch Death is a permanent death and it also effects the past version of yourself, plus, it causes time anomalies. So Glitch Death is (probably) the worst consequence of time traveling. And also, COVD19 is non-extant in this AU, kk? I guess that's enough clearing out and I'll see you later.

-Moondust

(BTW, check out The Owl House, it gave me the idea for the time travel spell casting thing. Bonus, it's very cute. :P. Edit: DISNEY, WHERE IS THE OTHER HALF OF SEASON 1?????)