Why?

Iskall was bored... he wanted to have a chat with Mumbo, since Iskall wanted to try and clear things up from yesterday. Of course, he didn't know what Mumbo had been up to for the past few hours, so when Iskall came over and knocked on the door, the redstoner didn’t think much of it. That was, before he knocked on the door 5 times. Iskall glanced at the door, as if it had kidnapped a person and was lying about it with smiling eyes, he was starting to get worried.

"Mumbo! Mumbo? MUMBO! Hallo?" Iskall started to bang on the door violently. At last, he just used an axe to take the small, wooden door down. He knew that was the door thief's job but he didn't care. He quickly climbed the ladders up to his tall friend's base, he turned around to find the long-legged man sitting on the floor, flipping through books.

"Hey bro... You good?" Iskall asked worriedly.

Mumbo didn't look up from his book and asked, "Do you have any time related books?"

Iskall sighed, "You still thinking about Grian?"

Mumbo nodded slightly, still not looking up from his "magical" book and yawned.

"You need some rest, bro," Iskall offered, "I'll do the research while you get to bed, okay?"

Mumbo slammed the book close, startling Iskall, Mumbo and stared Iskall dead in the eyes. He looked like a panda, his eyes were surrounded by a dark pool of tiredness. He staggered up from sitting on the bed, he towered over Iskall.

"Am I a joke to you, dude? Grian's been missing for two days, Iskall!" Mumbo cried, "I can't rest until I know he's okay..."

The shorter man sighed and shifted on his feet. He watched as the taller man yawned (again-) and rubbed his eyes tiredly, slouching slightly. Iskall sighed and shuffled closer.

"Think about it, Mumbo. Grian wouldn't want you to do this to yourself, would he?" Iskall asked Mumbo.

He sighed and shook his head, "No, he wouldn't..."

"Exactly, now get some rest, bro," Iskall gestured to the bed, "I'll check in with X and maybe talk with Doc and Scar, okay?"

The tall man nodded and dragged himself to the bed. He flopped into the red mattress and waved his friend goodbye. Iskall returned the wave and climbed down the ladders. Iskall stared at the winding river outside of Mumbo's hobbit hole and looked up at the floating, mega wrenches of doom in the sky. He pulled out his rockets and flew off to sea in search of their Admin, Xisumavoid.

___

Xisuma

He stared intently at the leather pouch of yellow dust that his fellow wizard friend brought him a few hours ago.

"...so I went to his mansion base and found a tunnel that led to a small cave he dug out, that's when I found the magic particles. they were on the ground and-and..." Scar explained to the bee man, fiddling with a Statues magic book.

X raised an eyebrow and tapped on the desk he was sitting behind. "So you believe this is some valuable information?"

Scar nodded, "It was arranged in some strange pattern, it was something like this..."

Scar placed down his magic book, took a piece of paper and a pen from his desk then scribbled something on it. Once the trouser-less wizard was done, the wizard shoved the piece of paper into his hands and started to fiddle with the pen.
X stared at the small symbol on the paper, he closed his eyes, he wanted to rub his eyes but he’ll have to take off his helmet for that. He really didn’t want to take it off right now, he didn’t have the best-est of self love one can have. The bee man tapped on the side of his helmet twice with two fingers, suddenly, the purple visor filled with lines of green code; the Admin Controls. He fidgeted with the machenices before he selected the ‘Member Info’ tab and started scrolling through the list and history of each Hermit. He stopped at Grian's name tag and started reading his description.
After some digging around, he found a symbol that matched the one Scar drew. X dove into reading the small text."... 'He was an admin of a time travelling server called Evo, it was where he could relive the old days of Minecraft Betta with his friends...Shortly after he slayed the Ender Dragon, he was recruited to become a Watcher...' yup, yup, yup, we all know that part,” X said to himself. “'He left the Watchers when they sent everyone back to their original world. Since Evo was his original world, they sent him to another server called Hermitcraft.'"

X placed down his communicator and stared at Scar, "Grian's in Evo, Scar. He went back to his real home."

______

Scar

He stared at the Admin, he was so confused. How come none of them knew about this part of Grian's story? They knew that Grian came from a server called Evo, and left to join them, but they didn't know that he was an Admin! Neither did they know about the Watchers kicking him out of Evo and his old friends being kicked out of Evo, too! Just then, someone came crashing into the building. It was good ol' Iskall.

"Hey X! I was wondering if..." he trailed off when he saw the look on X's face. "I'm sorry... Am I not supposed to be here, am I? I could come back anytime-"

"No, you’re fine, Iskall, my friend. Come in." The bee man beckoned Iskall closer. "I found out where Grian is, thanks to our wizard friend, Scar."

Iskall jumped up excitedly, "Really? Where is he? If I could get Grian's whereabouts, I could finally get Mumbo to sleep!"

"Wait, Mumbo... he didn't sleep last night?" Scar asked, dropping the pen he was fiddling with. He was a little worried, they need to get Grian back as soon as possible if Mumbo is going to keep this bad behavior up.

"He's in Evo, tell Mumbo Grian is fine." X instructed.

Iskall nodded and kicked open his elytra. Before they knew it, he was in the air. Scar watched as Iskall's form flew into the horizon, he sighed and grabbed his Statues book.

"You can go home, Scar. I think we've talked enough about magic and whatnot. We'll talk about this tomorrow morning, okay?" Xizuma said to him.

Scar nodded and fired a rocket, shooting off into the sky. The moment Scar entered Larry’s back, he realized that he'll need to practice his magic if they really needed to get Grian back. He opened the Statues book and started practicing.

=========

notes:

Hello, Wheatus here, I decided to delete the notes from previous chapters because they were just… very cringe. I genuinely do not want to look at those notes again, to be honest. Anyhow, buh bye ^v^

Date originally written:
I have no idea, maybe August 2020?

Date revised:
Oct, 1st. 2021