Grian?

kk, I worked on this for a little while now, I hope you like it!

I'm not gonna lie, the way I drew Past Grian makes him look like a girl

I'm not gonna lie, the way I drew Past Grian makes him look like a girl... oops. Ignore the wave patterns, I think it's just Wattpad freaking out. ANYWAYS! Story!

==============================================================================

PG 

Once he arrived at spawn, he just sat there for moment, his head pounding a little. Grian sighed and got out of the mine cart with a wince, his head started to pound twice as much as before and he could barely move without having his head pound. He sat down on the grassy floor, resting his head in his hands.

"Grian? Are you okay?"

Grian looked up, although his vision was a bit foggy and fractured but he could see Netty, he smiled at her, "N-nothing, just need some sleep."

"No, it isn't nothing! Something happened to you!" Netty cried, clearly worried.

"I told you, it's nothing." Grian said, getting up, "Should we go to your base to check on the mystery sign?"

"Forget that!" Netty said in a rush, "We need to get the whole server here! I don't know why you're all glitched up, but this doesn't look good!"

The humanoid koala (and flying squirrel thing... look, IDK  what Netty is! Plz don't kill meh!) fumbled for her communicator, typing in a messy "EVERYONE, SPAWN, NOW!!" Grian looked up at her curiously, secretly wondering if Netty was sane anymore.

"What do you mean I'm glitching up?"

"You- I don't know- hard to explain!" Netty stammered, looking around impatiently for the other Evolutionists.

"I don't know what you-"

"Netty! What happen- oh my! GRIAN!" Mini cried.

Soon the other Evolutionists came into Spawn and had the same reaction, and it was getting the best of Grian's temper.

"GUYS! What. Is. Happening? Someone please explain to me!"

Everyone froze, not knowing what to say.

"Grian has Glitch Death..." Zee said for the first time.

"Um... what is that?" Tuartis asked, looking from Grian to the other builder.

Salem seemed to catch onto this, "It means that his days are limited..."

"We need to find the cause of this then!" Netty cried.

Zee sighed and chocked back a slob, "It's isn't that easy, Netty. The only thing we know is that the time traveler has a large connection to Grian. It can't be any of us here besides Grian because then it would effect us too."

Tuartis stared at the floor in shock and sadness, "T-then what can we do? H-how do we find...      t-this timer traveler?"

"The only shots we have is setting up traps to find the timer traveler or wait for them to leave." Martin said, understanding the circumstances. 

Grian stared at everyone, tears blurring his already blurred and fractured vision. Is this how he's going to die? He didn't want to die like this though, he was too young to die. Soon he heard slobs and wails. After a moment of crying, someone started to talk.

"W-well, what-t are we doing here? L-let's catch this m-monster!"

Everyone looked up and nodded, persistence and hope filling their once hopeless eyes.

"Let's look for the time traveler lads, we'll search to the ends of the world if we have to."

================================================================================

Yay, #GlitchyGrian in the chat  lads, we almost the the climax! A few more chapters and then we reach the final point! Also, for those how were getting worried, Mumbo is going to wake up, don't worry, but I won't say when he'll go waky-waky. Um... that's all from me, and check out Frostbite! Itz amazing!

-Moondust

#StreamTeam

(Nvm, this is the climax-)