Team Time

Creeper, what comes to mind? Probably the "Creeper, aw man." meme, or the green monsters that don't burn in the sun and destroys your amazing creations. That's all creepers do really, exist to cause pain to you, breaking your precious builds and machines... but not this one, the one in Hermitcraft, the one with a red eye and stands on two legs, the one that goes by the name "Docm77". In fact, this creeper isn't causing pain to everyone (well, I mean, not right now...) neither is he destroying anything (well, not at the moment...)- he's building something. Docm is building a Time Machine with Iskall, Stress, Xisuma, Scar, False, Joe, Impulse and Tango (yup, I ended up throwing these Hermits in here, because... why not?)

"Tango, you get the burning quartz because you are the most resistant to fire." Doc instructed to Halfsfolk.

"Yeah, of course dude!" Tango smiled, small fangs showing.

Doc turned to Scar, Joe and Stress, "Hello, Magic Fellows, you'll be collecting the beacon... the corrupted beacon actually. Since you three know most about magic and runes, I thought maybe you should be the ones to get the magic stuff."

Stress laughed, "Of course! Draids, Wizards and Galactic speakers are up for duty!"

Doc rolled his eye and looked at Iskall and X, they were facing away from each other, as if they were children in a fight. (Which isn't that far from what happened...) Then looked at False in the corner. "I'm afraid that you two will have to work together, Angry Birds, you will be working with False to get a few buttons, levers and a clock-"

"Well, I craft all of them by myself, X can go back to his research if he'd like to." Iskall hissed.

X sighed but didn't say any thing, the bee man just stared into the ocean ahead. False just sat there, cleaning her diamond blade.

"You three need to get very important buttons and clocks, all the buttons and levers need to have a Seal of Binding around them and the clock must be a Century Clock." Doc explained.

"I can go get them myself! I don't need help! I don't need False's help!" Iskall argued.

"ALL of you are going, TOGETHER." Doc hissed at him.

This made everyone lean away a bit, of course they knew that the creeper lost his ability to explode, but they were still afraid.

Iskall pouted a bit then sighed, "Fine, I might need help getting... what were they?"

This time, Xisuma actually talked, "Seal of Bindings can only be found in the Weaver's den, and they are closely guarded under the grounds of the Nethend Lands, the place between Nether and End. The Century Clock is only found in the Time Traveler's Pillar, that is a very rare structure and only appears in perma-death areas like the Far Lands, Central Multiverse or the Nethend Lands."

Iskall nodded, "That's nice to know, maybe you can come a long."

"I'll get Zed and take care of the End Staffs" Impulse blurted out, already knowing about the items.

Doc smiled (for the first time in forever [And don't you dare reference this to Frozen]) and nodded, "Well, I'll be staying here just in case any of you come back with some of the ingredients."

Everyone nodded in agreement before setting off to get their assigned materials. Doc sighed and turned back to his base. Doc climbed a few stairs and came face to face with a huge wall covered with string and papers. The creeper sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"I hope I made the right decision... I don't want to say good-bye to more than one Hermit this season..."

______________

Tango (A/N: yesssss)

Obsidian, purple; red, orange, yellow, warmth; home, over, under. Cold and hot, ice and fire, sea of water and lava. They all were signs of home. Tango Tek, a Halfsfolk of the Nether, yet he still called it home.

The Halfsfolk smiled a fang-filled smile and jumped down from the cliff he sat on, down into the dangerous lands he called home.

______________

Impulse (A/N: oh yess)

Endstone, void; yellow, purple, black, coldness; End, home to many, home to death. Light and Night, sun and moon, endless stretches of void and darkness. Would Impulse and Zed call this dark biome friendly? No, they wouldn't. They knew of all the dangers, the dragon, the men, the mites, the boxes... and the vessels.

The humans sighed a fear-filled sigh and kicked open their elytras, flying into the dark lands the vessels calls home.

______________

Stress (A/N: sorry, not Scar or Joe, maybe next time)

Stone, stone, stone, iron, stone, stone, stone. Why was Stress, Joe and Scar digging? Where was Stress Joe and Scar digging? They were digging, they were going to dig past bedrock. They were digging, they were digging because of Grian. Stone, stone, stone, diamonds, stone, stone, stone. Digging, digging, digging. Stone, stone, stone, gold, stone, stone, stone... bedrock. 

Stress looked up at the wizard and translator leaning over her shoulder. Joe nodded and opened a book filled with Galactic letters and raised a hand.

"ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ⚍ᓭ ╎リ, ʖꖎᔑᓵꖌ ᔑリ↸ ∴⍑╎ℸ ̣ ᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹リᒷ. ∴ᒷ ᓭᒷᒷꖌ ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣, ʖꖎᔑᓵꖌ ᔑリ↸ ∴⍑╎ℸ ̣ ᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹リᒷ." Joe whispered, "ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ᓭℸ ̣ ∷𝙹リ⊣ᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑリ ||𝙹⚍, ʖꖎᔑᓵꖌ ᔑリ↸ ∴⍑╎ℸ ̣ ᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹リᒷ. ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ᒲ𝙹∷ᒷ ⍊ᔑꖎ⚍ᔑʖꖎᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑリ ||𝙹⚍, ʖꖎᔑᓵꖌ ᔑリ↸ ∴⍑╎ℸ ̣ ᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹リᒷ. ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ⚍ᓭ ╎リ, ∴ᒷ ᓭᒷᒷꖌ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ ⍑╎↸╎リ⊣"

After some time, the rocks under them opened up revealing a gaping hole of orange void. They nodded at each other and jumped in, together.

_____________

False (A/N: yesssss)

Leaves, vines; jungle. Sand, cacti; desert. Snow, ice; mountain. They travel, travel, travel, travel, to places never seen. They travel to the Far Lands, in search of a Time Traveler's Pillar. They search for another Stronghold, so they could corrupt it into a Nethend portal. They were given a task no one person could do.

They would travel for as long as long as needed. False would sacrifice all that is needed to bring back a fellow friend. A friend that was almost like a son to them, a little prankster. All they wanted was to get Grain back. No matter what it takes, they will find him.

================================================================================

SHUSH, before you race to the comment section saying "Hey, you've been every inactive~ maybe you should start putting more time into The Time Traveler's Curse!"

Now, FYI, I was actually busy and was putting off something very important (like a very, very important animation) to work on this stuff, so IDK what you're talking about. Plus, I had a moment of writer's block and I actually had real work to do. So please, be patient... And also, IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, this chapter is longer than usual so... you're welcome.

ANYWAYS! Serious talk away, (sorry for making this note so damn long) I actually realized that last chapter was the most serious-problem-containing one, so, I mean, I guess that was the Climax???? IDK, kinda forgot. :P Don't worry I got everything planned out, I know who Grian's gonna get back to Hermitcraft, I know what will happen with the Glitch Death, I know what would happen next (but you don't! hahaha >:3). Kk, bye!

-Moondust.

(Please check out The Hollow Knight, it deserves more love... especially the little UwU Knight boi, he's so cute!)