Demons

PG

Grian just sat there and watched as the Evolutionists load out of Spawn to look for the Time Traveler. His head was pounding way too much for him to move, so he just sat there, waiting for the  pain to stop. He could barely breathe due to all the wheezing, he closed his eyes and tired to think of any possibilities of who could be the Time Traveler.

I̷ ̵k̸n̶o̷w̶ ̸t̶h̵a̶t̶ ̶I̶'̷m̷ ̴a̷ ̶T̸!̶m̸e̶ ̵T̴r̴a̷v̸e̴|̷e̴r̶,̴ ̵b̶u̶t̶ ̸I̶ ̸d̸0̴u̷b̶t̸ ̵t̴h̵a̷t̶ ̶I̵ ̴w̸o̶u̴l̸d̴ ̶b̶e̷ ̸t̸h̷e̶ ̸0̵n̷e̸ ̴d̶o̷i̷n̶g̵ ̸t̸h̷i̸s̵.̶.̷.̸

He sighed as he opened his eyes, he couldn't even think straight... but at least his headache is slightly less painful... He got up and tried to walk back to the train station but failed miserably as he glitched from here to there. He sighed as he slowly inched over to the station, it was past 1:50 am when he got there. Grian climbed in the mine cart and zipped back to his empire.

_________

FG

Grian woke up to a painful headache, he tried to sit up on his bed but fell back in pain. He didn't want to move another inch from his position, everything hurts. He just laid there, waiting for Curse to react to this.

After what seemed like an eon, a ghostly whisper answered, "We were too slow..."

Grian wanted to answer his new pet, he really wanted to, but he couldn't. All he could make his vocal cords say was: "What?"

"Don't talk, it'll only get worse..." then a moment later, "Can you try getting up again? We better start getting back to Hermitcraft if you want to live."

Grian sat up for a moment and just stared at the ground, there was no way that he hit his head- his head hurt way too much. 

"G̷͎͚̹͗̀e̶̩͍̚+̶̝̔̎-̸̳̣̹̿-̵̼̼͙̒͗͊H̸͚͔̻̑́̕è̶̺͙͐ŗ̴̩̾̒͜m̶̪̀͠!̸̘̓̀̑+̴̛̲́-̷̭̼̂̾-̸͙̈́͌̅T̷̖̈͑r̶̡̛͓̺̔͆a̸͍̤̜͝v̵̩̐e̶̟̒̌̾l̷͖̪̯͒b̸̺̱̊ȁ̸̧̩͜ ̵̨̓̈©̵̥̭̠͗ḵ̷̊̈́͜͝-̸̼͒̋©̵͇̾̕ṛ̷͛̕a̵͖͔͑̀̕f̴͉͉͉̽̕+̷͉̘͌͑̚?̷̱̱̏́" Grian asked.

Curse cocked their head and said, "Should we get back to Hermitcraft?"

Grian sighed, that's what he just said! He stood up and attempted to create a time wrap back to Hermitcraft. Some orange sparks flew up, only to descend back as the time warp failed to open. Grian raised an eyebrow and tried again... it didn't work, he did it again... it still didn't work. He sat down in defeat, Curse had left to get food but hasn't come back yet.

~~~

1, 2, 3, 4... no voice to yell for help. 5, 6, 7, 8... no mind to think thoughts. 9, 10... hollow mind, glitched thoughts...

Grian sighed as he watched the sun settled in the middle of the sky. Nothing made sense any more, his thoughts were jumbled, his voice was gone and Curse is still missing. Then, then out of nowhere... there was yelling.

Then, there was Curse. "Run..."

===========================================================================

1k reads... how?