Yellow

Mumbo

He woke up in the endless void he was trapped in, but instead of the sickening black, it was bright yellow. Mumbo pushed himself up onto a sitting position, why yellow? Then he heard buzzing, a lot of buzzing. Mumbo stood up and suddenly black eyes and stripes appeared everywhere. 

They're bees! Mumbo realized.

Without warning, the swarm of bees flew towards him and ushered him towards four redstone lamps. There was a button, so he pressed it. All of the lamps lighted up and a pathway appeared, the bees started to force him to walk down the path. As he walked down the path the bees started to fly away. Mumbo raised an eyebrow as a small bee fluttered down to rest on his shoulder.

He shook his head and looked forwards, he stared at a small figure. A figure with golden-brown hair and green jacket. Grian. The Grian he saw last time when he arrived in this horrid void. But to Mumbo's surprise, Grian wasn't alone, he was with another person, multiple people actually. The one on Grian's right was a boy wearing headphones, the one on his left was a girl wearing a black and white jacket.

When the short builder acknowledged Mumbo, everything around them was black.

Grian smiled, "Hey, who are you?"

Mumbo frowned, "You really don't remember me?"

The short builder laughed, "Of course I don't! You just arrived! I'm Grian," Grian held up his hand, as if to shake Mumbo's "And you?"

Mumbo sat down and stared at the ground, "You really don't remember me Grian?"

"Of course I do, Mumbo, why do you think that?"

Mumbo looked up a saw a red-sweater-wearing man, Grian smiled and sat down next to him, "This doesn't look like the best place to be having a talk." 

Grian snapped his fingers and the endless void turned into a wholesome village. Mumbo was amazed, Grian just laughed and hugged him. Mumbo smiled, he finally got a good dream.

================================================================================

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, kk I'm done, it was short, I know, shush. I'm tired, even though I got 9 hours of sleep, Imma go take a nap. Don't judge me, I'm a sleepy little owl.

-Mo-owl :P

kk, imma go sleep.