Talk (+announcement???)

Future Grian (FG)

Grian slowly arrived at the train station he made a long time ago. He smiled as his mine cart slowed to a stop. He looked up as he saw the smoky figure of Curse, the black figure fluttered over the the small gremlin and smiled one of those smiles only cats could master.

"So, why here? The sun is setting soon, and I don't want to die on my first night." Grian said, getting up from his mine cart.

Curse smiled, "You'll see."

The hybrid cat buzzed over to a small area near a single chest and motioned Grian to do the same. The short builder caught onto this and dove into the chest to look for pickaxe. Once he found a wooden pickaxe on the verge of breaking, he started to hack away at the hidden stone floor. Soon, he finished and a large gaping hole led down to bedrock revealed itself, he started to climb down the rickety ladders, Curse following behind him.

______________________

Mumbo

Mumbo woke up, but not in his soft, red bed. He was in Larry, Scar's snail pal. He walked around the snail shell, admiring the detail and work put into this. He went down stairs (I know that Scar has ladders and not stairs, so shush, plz) and looked around, he was surprised to find his pet Jellie laying on the floor, being adorable and lazy.

"Hello," Mumbo cooed as he walked towards her, (wait, I forgot, was Jellie a girl or a boy? I think it was a girl tbh..."How are you doing?" He asked the cat, scratching it's ears.

"I'm doing good, thanks for asking." Jellie purred.

Mumbo jumped back, "H-how are you talking?"

Jellie cocked her head to one side, "You're in a dream, plus, you do have my crystals with you..."

Mumbo tired to wrap his head around the cat's words, "Please clarify."

Dream-Jellie sighed, "I'm not really big for talk but okay, Scar must've came over and put my "magical calming crystals" with you."

Now Mumbo was utterly confused, "What do you mean?"

Jellie looked up and back at Mumbo, "Oh, I have to say bye, my crystals have died."

"What are you talking about?!" Mumbo cried, "What is happening?"

"My crystals have lost their magical aura, I have to go." Jellie explained, "I hope you free yourself from your dreams."

And just like that, everything was gone, Mumbo was back in the horrid void pit. He wanted to get out of there so badly, he wanted to be anywhere besides this endless pit. He sat down and started to cry.

______________________

Iskall

He couldn't sleep, Mumbo was asleep for over 12 hours. Iskall wasn't a doctor or anything, but he knew that that wasn't natural.

"Mumbo," Iskall whispered, "Please wake up, Grian's gone and you're the only best friend I've got..."

As if Mumbo heard Iskall's words, he too, started crying. Iskall sighed, all he can do now is sleep, he didn't want to attract more phantoms than he wanted. He pulled out a bed from his inventory and placed in down in the messy enchanting room.

Might as well clean that up tomorrow. Iskall thought to himself.

He laid down into his bed and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

================================================================================

Oof, I'm becoming lazy, halp. Anyways, HOW THE F DID THIS STUPID STORY GET OVER 300 READS?! (Edit: Why does this pointless story nearly 400 reads? T^T. Edit 2: Bruh... Its has 1.3k reads... wai?) TBH, I didn't really expect that... um... yay? Uh, Q&A! I'm gonna do Q&A stuff, so if you gotz any questions, it'd be my pleasure to answer them. (BTW, new stories that I wished that I've never made are published). Um, there's a new Traitor in my life, shit... Kk, bye. (Don't worry Traitor is gone...)

- Moony-eyes :P