Bargains

Tango

Tango jumped off the edge and spread his elytra, he wasn't given wings at birth like the other Firesfolk did, he wasn't much of a Firesfolk and he's glad that he is a Halfsfolk. Sure he did get teased in school but it was always in a loving manner. Tango moved out of Fireswell when he had the chance to but visited his family often. He scanned the lava seas and suddenly dropped into the lava pool.

~~~

he opened his eyes and sighed a relived sigh. No, his elytra didn't break, in fact, it was full durability. He just simply dropped into a part of the Firesfolk realm- yes, the nether is the home of the Firesfolk, it's just that Notch and his other fellows (including Herobrine) made a deal with them. It... is hard story to tell. (yup... I might make a chapter just for the Nether lore and stuff, so look out for that- Edit: I did it-)

he scanned the area, wonderful... Bonesvally... 

What a perfect place to be in right now... Tango thought sarcastically.

It's not that he hated Bonesvally, it just very close to a some one he didn't... appreciate. He trudged slowly down the bone-covered ground and tried to go unnoticed until-

"Hey! Dance-Folk! What brings ya here today?"

Perfect timing. Tango sourly said to himself.

He sighed and turned towards the Firesfolk that called him, wearing a sour face. The Folk just burst out laughing.

"Y-ya should see ya face! I-it-" the orange-haired Firesfolk wheezed.

Tango would've commented on the fact that it sounded like a tea kettle, but that would just spiral into a mess of friendly banter. Nothing wrong with that it's just he doesn't have the time to deal with all of that.

Tango just rolled his eyes, "Okay, enough joking and teasing me around, Azar."

Said Azar nodded and calmed down, smoothed her red tunic down then she spread her golden wings as if she were a mother welcoming her son home.

"So, what brings ya here, Dance-Folk? Talk ta me, perhaps the bargains ya wish ta make lures ya ta me?"
Azar then pulled out a map and shoved it into Tango's face, "May I offer ya a trip to Flames' Peak for twenty masins, or would ya prefer a much cooler place like The Soul Towers?"
She then dropped the map and pulled out a stand of chains from Notch-knows where, "Maybe ya want some of the finest gold chains in Fireswell, they're all at the gold'n price of a hundred masins each!"

"I'm not here to joke around, Azar, I need these things pronto." Tango ordered, he pulled out a sack and handed it to Azur. She peeked inside the bag and raised an eyebrow.

"This-this is a lotta of masins... this must be important." She said, tucking the sack away. 

Tango nodded, "I need forty-six blocks of burning quartz. And I need it as soon as possible."

Azur's blue eyes widened, "Forty-six blocks of burnin' quartz?! Are ya mad?! I know ya haven't been here for a long time 'n forgot a few things here 'n there- but how could ya forget how rare and expensive burnin' quartz are? "

"I- look, it's for a very important project-"

"No, take ya masins 'n leave..." She said, taking the sack out and shoving it to Tango, "46 blocks of burnin' quarts is just too much for me."

"I-I 'll raise the price!" Tango said quickly, "A thousand masins!"

Azur shook her head and started to leave.

"Two thousand, then... five thousand!"

"Nah... If ya need it so bad, then go get it ya-self."

Tango sighed and then said, "Can I at least purchase a map?"

Azur stopped and sighed, "5 masins."

Tango slipped five of the red-black nuggets into the other Firesfolk's hands and took to map. He examined the map and turned to Azur.

"If you were to be looking for burning quarts, where would you suggest to go?"

Azur sighed and pointed at Inferno Mountains and Deepflames with her claws and took to the ash-filled skies. Tango knew that these two areas where dangerous, but he didn't really have a choice. He tucked the map into his inventory and spread his elytra, he took one last look at Bonesvally and left.

================================================================================

Thank you for the 1.1k reads as of the original publish date of this chapter! I really appreciate it! It's actually mad how far we've come haha- even just by a few thousand views. Anyways, I'm actually going to work on the newest chapter. No more procrastinating and stuff XD
Sorry haha-

-Hweat