What?

Grian walked around in his Atlantis-style build. He has big plans for this build, the main one is the Grian Empire, of course. He raced down the spiraling staircase, holding a flower in his hand. He came to a stop at the summoning platform of his friend, Taurtis, he laid the flower onto the green grass of the platform, waiting. 

Ping!

Grian's heart soared for a moment, he quickly tucked out his communicator and looked at it. His face fell at the message engraved in the chat.

#̵̬̣̖̙̀̉́͋͐ͅ!̶̥̗͔̞͙̃͂̔́̀͊̍̈̔͌̂̽͝^̵̧̛̮͍̝͈͎̯̺̫̖̏̆͌͑͐͋̾̌̍̇̚̚*̸̛̙͕̲̤̹̌̇̈́̅̌̚̚̕ͅ?̸͚̥̠̼͖͓̙̪̯̜̲͖̖̝̯͆͝ joined the timeline

"W-what? I'm sorry... who joined?" Grian asked himself, he pulled out the admin controls and tried to decipher the jumble of rapidly changing symbols.

User not found.

User not valid.

Grian rubbed his eyes and grumbled at the words on the screen. If it's the server playing games with him, he isn't enjoying it. He brushed back his blond hair and stomped up the stairs, his fringe always got in his face when he was working and he hated that. Once his fringe decided to block his vision when he was fighting a creeper, resulting in a big "boom" so to say. 

Grian stuffed his fringe under his green hoodie and continued to construct his empire; it would be a wonderful day when Taurtis arrived on the server.

----------

Grian dropped down, face first, onto the spawn point of Evo, he sat up and rubbed his head. It feels like he hit it really, super hard, but he didn't.

Ouch, I need to get better at landing. That hurt. He thought to himself, wincing.

Grian stood up and observed the area. Just how he remembered it before he tidied it up, messy patches of grass creeping along the plains and whatnot. He breathed in the crisp air, his head suddenly stopped hurting, Grian smiled and set off into the wilderness, he better get some items before night.

======

Date originally written:
I have no idea, some time in summer, 2020.

Date revised:
Oct, 1st. 2021