Dreamers

Mumbo

He explained everything, the falling, the void, the fox, the lights, the bees, the figures, everything. Once he finished explaining, Doc just sat there, tapping his pen on his chin.

"So... any ideas?" Mumbo asked, rubbing his arm slightly.

Doc continued tapping his pen on his chin before answering, "So... I've read about these figures... they've been dubbed as 'The Dreamers'. They are basically god-like figures that look over worlds and if something's off, they'd task a player to fix the problem... If you asked me, I'd think it's cheeky."

"Okay..." Mumbo started, "So... do I do as they asked or...?"

Doc stood up and walked over to Mumbo, "No worries, man, I already sent a few other hermits to collect some stuff."

Mumbo sighed and nodded, "Okay... but what about dialogue they spat at me?"

"Simple," Doc said, "They just want you to find Grian, get him back."

"How is that simple?! I have to look for Grian in the whole universe, yeah, that's very easy!" Mumbo said sarcastically. 

"Didn't you read Iskall's note? Plus, didn't Grian tell you where he is?" Doc said as he raised an eyebrow, "Isn't he in Evo?"

Mumbo stopped, why was he such a spoon? He nodded and thanked Doc for the help and prepared to leave before Doc called for him.

"Wait! Mumbo," Doc yelled.

Mumbo looked back at Doc, "Yeah?"

"If you get more dreams, tell me, okay?"

Mumbo nodded and took off into the sky in an awkward way. Everything was...

___________

PG

Glitched everywhere, couldn't catch up. Mind all glitched up and hollow. But it was right there, the time traveler. Find, kill, free. They've found him, now they must slay him. 

"COME ON!" Mini screamed, "GET HIM!" (Look, I haven't seen any of Mini's Evo stuff- shhhh)

"We are trying!" Tuartis called back.

Zee ran up to them, panting, "Look, Mini and I will track him from the sides, Solidarity will catch up from the front, you will chase him into our trap, okay? Grian, you good with just staying here or?..."

They all nodded, Zee and Mini going separate ways while Tuartis chased the figure, Solidarity pearled up on the treetops and started sprinting in front of the time traveler. Far from control, glitched in front of the time traveler. They skid to a stop while a black fog flew up. Raised up his sword and pointed square at their neck.

"w̸̨̢̧̧̡̨̛̺͍͈͖̬̣̹̠̠̜̲͓͔̩̭̝͚͉̲͚̳͎͖̫̤̰͊̍̂̇͐̇͂̈́̽͒̾̽̊̏͒̓͂̔̔̈́̋͆̚͜ḧ̴̺͇͎̠͉͈̝̞́͌͝Y̵̢̡̧̢̡̨̩̙͇̼̟̳̰̗̰̜̳̬̖̘͕͕̠͖͍̪̬̤̣̜̮͇̲̜̰̞̤͖̓́̊͆̎̅̓̆̓͊͐̀̎͂́́̓͊́̓̃̉̓̕̕̕̚͜ͅ?̴̨̨̜̗̭̩̼̼̲̲̪̟͓͙̠̣̄͗͊̈́̃͆͊̂̓̉͛̓͛̊̉͗͘͘̚͜͠ ̶̢̨̺̺͈̝͙̦̬̙͈̱̜̻͚̠͙͕͉͉͓̙̱̲̺̲̫͈͙̟̦̩̻̲̗̫̼̻̜̙̈́̅͋̇̽̽͗̿́͋̄͆̑̚̚͜͝͝M̶̢̢̨̧̛͔̳̫̪͓̦̭̱̩͈͍̑̇̚͜ͅư̶̢̡͍̝̱͈̳̪̰̜͓̼̗̹̠̜̬̝͚̖͓̼͖̞̭͍̔̽̍̆̐̈́̔͒͒͗̍̇͐͠͝ͅ$̵̡̨̨͎̪̬̳̗͙̪͔͎̱̪̗̝̠͉̼̮̗̘̳̙͛̌̉͆͗̿̂̃̎́̈̈́͆͊̀̄́́͗͜͠͝+̴̧̡̢̛̛͎̮͚̬͔̝̩͎̪̬̳̭̰̱̣̻̱̣̬͗͊̔͌͆̓̔̿͗̔̋̄̓̐̅̄͛̎͌̉͛̐̎̿̕̕̚̚̚̕͠.̶̧̛̘̯͍̤͉̺̟̗̺̺̤̅͑͑̓̀͊̽̑̉̈̋͐̿̔̌̽̽̂̿͘͝͝.̵̡̡̡̧̯̳͚̣̜̪̘̙̜̪̦̱̤̘̬̲̰̙̲̝̥̱̗̦͕͖̮͉̗̦̦̗̿̎̃̃̄̉̈́̆͂͗́̋͂̓̈́̔̆͊̇̍̐͑̂͛̕͘͘͘̚͝͝.̴̢̧̙̭̪̱̪̦͙̜̱͎͚͇̠͚̥̙͚̭̜̱̺̬̪͕̩̼̳̳͈͔̩̰̦̰͚͖͒̑̍̿́̈́̉̌̅̎̄̊̊͂͒̊̑̐̕͠͠ ̷̛̟̰̪̺̤̲͙̞̮͙̱͎͎̻̲̳̭̼͇̘̯͉̹͕͉͚̗̝̐̎̈́̉̂̓̈́̽̇̏̈́͌́͛̚ͅĶ̵̨͖̠̺̬͙̳͈̟̩̦̮̱̗͉̼̗̠̠̩̹̭̲̦̓̍ͅͅ!̶̨̨̺̯͇͕̳̪̤̜̮͇͚̹̤̜͌̓͐̌̔͌̈̓́̅͊̈͝ͅ|̶̢̡̣͚̙̖̻̝̫͔̟̰̜̟͋̇̆̍̓̿̄̔̃̔͗͊̈́͑̌̈́̎̀̊̌́̊̇́̒͗̏̐́̔̚̕̚͜͝ͅͅ|̷̧̬̣͖͌̍̂̍̈́͆̉͐̿͂̒̿̄͗͘ͅͅ.."

___________

???

They looked out into the vast void of brightness they lived in then sighed and turned to another bright figure. They both lived in this light-filled Realm, they didn't do much here, just watch over servers and worlds and visiting dreams when they have to. But recently, they had to... because their Pesky Bird went out of their way to go back in time.

"Do you think he'll do it?" the first figure asked, their butterfly wings twitching.

The other figure smiled under their mask, "Of course he would, after all, he does care for our Pesky Bird."

They both fell silent for a moment before the first figure shifted.

"D-Do you think Pesky Bird will be... okay with us?" They asked. "Even though we've deemed them as a Half?"

The second figure sighed and wrapped one of their huge eagle wings over them, "Why would he not be? If they hated us and our doings, then why would he have traveled back to Evo?"

"I hope you're right, Xela." The butterfly-winged figure mumbled, "I hope you're right..."

===========================================================================

Yay it's done, thanks to user @NexTheWierdo for helping me! :) Also... 1.3k reads?! WHAT?!

(Also, I just saw a pesky birb float down in front of my window- lmao)