Untitled

Involves more sword fights and a smol amount of blood (only 5% of the sword fights have it, okay?)... yay.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Zedaph

Zedaph and Impulse looked around The Abyss for awhile, placing down end rods so the Darkies around them wouldn't kill them... permanently. Eventually, they heard footsteps that weren't theirs'. Zedaph looked around the area, clutching his sword tightly.

"Come on... uh... thing! Can we make this quick?" Zedaph asked into the darkness.

Suddenly, a figure similar to the Darkies jumped at Impulse. Impulse raised his sword just in time, a loud clash rang out the (possibly) endless room of darkness. Zedaph ran over and bonked the figure on the head with his own blade. The small figure jumped out of the way and looked at the two Hermits as if they (Impulse and Zed) were aliens from another world.

"What is that?" Zed whispered to Impulse.

Impulse looked at Zedaph and shrugged. "Not sure... but it is probably as powerful as the Darkies."

(A/N DISCLAIMER: I do not mean to offend anyone with the word "Midget", it was what came to mind and I just rolled with it. If you feel offended, please tell me and I'll do my best to change it.)

Zedaph shuddered at the thought of that. Hopefully we won't die to this... thing. Zedaph inched his way towards the thing and stared at the frozen figure. It was like a dark grey midget with a weird looking sword. It was completely white with twisted edges. It didn't seem to have a face, or any cloak. In fact it looked almost like the Darkies, it just had a sword and took a physical, ghastly form. Once Zedaph inched close enough, the grey figure smacked it's sword across his face. It didn't do much but it still left a cut. Impulse ran over and bonked the head of the Midget. The Midget swiveled around and slashed Impulse's arm, it left a cut that looked like it was burning from the inside. Impulse screeched at the pain and smacked the Midget across the face with his sword.

It staggered backwards, towards Zedaph, and Zed raised his sword and split the midget in two. The remains of the thing just flopped onto the ground and dissolved into shadows. Zedaph turned away from the thing, he felt sick after watching the remains of the Midget just flop onto the ground. It was disgusting. Zedaph turned towards Impulse to check his wounds. Surprisingly, no blood was shed.

Impulse rubbed the cut and sighed, "That sword is weird as... uh... I dunno, it's just very weird. All we know is that it doesn't draw blood and it hurts like hell, we don't know anything else. For all we know the sword can have a withering effect."

Zedaph nodded and turned away from Impulse. He scanned the area and looked at the sword the Midget dropped, he carefully picked it up and it suddenly warped into the shape of a twisted stick. It was no longer a sword, it was more of a... staff thing.

"Hey Impulse!" Zedaph called. "The sword isn't a sword!"

Impulse looked up and walked over to peer over Zed's shoulder. Zedaph showed Impulse the weird thing and Impulse took it. Impulse observed it for a bit and then pulled out a book, he flipped around and looked back at the weird, glowing, pale stick. He jumped up and cheered.

Zedaph jumped back a bit, "What was that for?"

Impulse laughed at Zedaph's confused face and continued, "We have obtained our first End Staff for the Time Machine!"

Zedaph laughed sheepishly and looked around, walking in the Abyss for a bit. Eventually, he found a bit more Midgets socializing. Zedaph looked back at Impulse who was bandaging his wound and he shot a thumbs up. Zedaph nodded and sneaked up on the Midgets, he did feel a bit bad for killing the things but it was for Grian. Zedaph sighed and shot a arrow or two at two of the Midgets. All of them jumped up and grabbed something that was completely different from the sword the previous one wielded. Zedaph shrugged the thought off and drew his sword, Impulse not far from him. Two of the four Midgets pulled out a bow and arrow and started shooting weird, pale arrows at the two Hermits.