IMPORTANT

So, I don't know if you guys have Tumblr, but if you do then you probably know the situation - hell, you probably know the situation, even if you don't have Tumblr. Basically, Taylor isn't comfortable with people accusing her of dating her best friends anymore, including Karlie (yes, this is a reference to her notorious tweet that everyone is talking about.) I'm not going to perpetuate what happened with her and the Kaylor shippers, but if you don't know, then I honestly don't want to have to be the one to tell you. If you find out, do not be mad. She made a mistake, just like everyone else, and it wasn't even that bad anyway. I kind of felt like I'd been slapped in the face when I first heard, but then I remembered how much she loves her fans and I knew she would never want to hurt anyone.

I ship Kaylor, obviously, but I hope we all know it's one big joke. Of course they're not dating in real life, they're friends. I mean, I think it would be cute if they dated in real life, but I mostly just ship them as like soulmates/BFFs but write fanfic because it's just something I enjoy doing. Anyway, the reason I brought this to your attention was because I just wanted to tell you I WILL STILL WRITE THE FANFIC. I know there's tonnes of people who are deleting their fanfics because they're scared or whatever and they think they're super offending Taylor but I honestly don't think she was directing her anger at people who merely ship it, just people who make up rumours that aren't true. This is fiction, and I think that she was right to address the people who tried to make it more than that (albeit, I think she was being too harsh but each to their own). She's been the butt of dating jokes for nearly ten years now, and I can see why she's so sick of it, so don't hate. I was angry too, but it doesn't matter.

Sorry if you thought this was an unnecessary update, I just felt it needed to be said because people are annoyed at her because I don't think they get it and I just wanted to confirm I'm continuing writing and that, if you're thinking of quitting on her then don't. She didn't mean it.

Okay, so that's all. If you want to comment your thoughts on all the stuff going down then that's awesome, I'll be happy to read and reply!