Chapter Twenty-Four

There was so much to do. Taylor felt the model’s arms creep up behind her, wrapping themselves around her waist as she rinsed her plate under the warm water. She felt Karlie’s breath tickle the back of her neck, the glimpse of passion pushing the hairs on her neck to stand on end in a fragile shiver.

            Dinner was nice, candlelit but simple. Home-cooked. The singer could see her reflection in the window, the darkness outside warping the glass into a distorted mirror of silhouettes and shadows. She looked down at the taller girl’s hands around her waist, noticing each detail. The translucent hairs strung scarcely across the flesh between her hand and the knuckles of her fingers. Little things.

            They stood, their bodies close, with only the smallest gap. And Taylor turned.

“It takes a little more than that.” The whisper travelled to the girl with the green eyes, who allowed a mischievous smile to pull slightly at the corners of her mouth. The other girl could feel it, and felt the blood rise to her cheeks in a flurry. She lowered her head, as if to keep it hidden. Karlie placed her chin on the girl’s shoulder, her mouth just inches from her lover’s ear.

“Well, how about we play a little game, perhaps it’ll coax you out of your shell?” The model uttered in suggestion. Just as the heat in her cheeks had settled, Taylor felt the blood rise again, and she blushed as the ideas of that evening circulated through her mind. She nodded, biting her lip in an attempt to prevent any kind of emotion passing across her mouth. She let some time pass.

“I’d like that.”

*  *  *

            The bedroom was lit dimly by candles, the subtle scent of gardenia kissing the air as the girls entered, hand-in-hand. The shorter girl, dressed only in lingerie, reached for a large candle from the dresser. She placed it on the floor and sat down, cross-legged, by the open flame. Karlie stood and watched as the other girl moved, her body just as bare and clean. She joined her and sat by the flame, facing the girl with the blue eyes and letting the light from the candle illuminate her face. It was entirely silent. Perhaps, if you listened closely, you could hear the flicker of the flame – but other than that, silence. And they rolled the dice.

            Kiss. Neck. It started off pretty tame, and Taylor leant in, softly placing a kiss on the model’s neck. It was her turn to roll. She picked up the die as the shorter girl’s lips left her neck, and gently tossed them to the floor.

            Lick. Inner thigh. She smiled, and looked up at the girl on the other side of the flame as she began to lean forward and slink past the candle until she held her face close to Taylor’s. With a smile, she moved down, and ran her tongue tenderly along the soft skin on the inner thigh of the older girl. Karlie heard her breathing shake as she relieved the pressure and sat up to look at the other girl. She couldn’t resist. She had to break the rules. She kissed her. And held her body. And Taylor accepted it, letting the dice fall from her hand.

            They couldn’t help but smile through the kisses, and Karlie took the other girl’s legs, letting her wrap them around her waist as she stood up and carried her to the bed – their lips not parting the entire time. The model lowered herself onto the girl with the blue eyes as she crept her hands up Taylor’s back to unhook her bra and, as they kissed, the taller girl did the same to her own. She reached to the elastic bordering the shorter girl’s panties, ready to work her way under her skin, but the other girl quickly grabbed the younger girl’s wrist. It fractured the perfection for a second or two, but Taylor smiled as she whispered a question.

“I thought you said I could fuck you?”

            The strap-on was already strategically placed in the bedside drawer by the singer, thinking ahead, typically. She squirmed out from underneath the model, leaning across the duvet cover to pull out the drawer and grab the toy. She knelt up on the bed and strapped the apparatus around her waist and thighs, the measurements perfect and no adjustment.

“I plan well in advance.” She explained, smiling at Karlie as she slunk her way towards her, creeping up her body and kissing her. It was unexpected when Taylor suddenly pushed the model back, onto the bed, ripping her panties off. She leant down and kissed her, the rubber of the strap-on grinding against the taller girl’s bundle of nerves.

“Put it in.” Karlie whispered, her lips quivering slightly. The older girl frowned.

“What’s wrong? Scared it’ll hurt?” She asked. The model nodded, slightly embarrassed.

“It’s been a while since I’ve had a dick up there.” She admitted, “and I’m just a little nervous, that’s all. It’s big.” Taylor smiled sympathetically, leaning down to kiss her neck before speaking into her ear.

“Don’t worry, I get it. I’ll take it slow, and if it hurts, just let me know and I’ll stop.” And, with that, the girl with the blue eyes slid the toy inside.

            Karlie whimpered in slight pain as the girl on top slid in and out. It had been a while, but the pain faded quickly and was quickly replaced by the shape of the pleasure she had first felt in high school, years back. She threw her head back, reaching down to tap on her clit as each thrust came from the shorter girl. It felt strange for her, but she sort of liked the idea of being so in control. Watching her sweetheart moan underneath her was satisfying, and she could feel herself moistening. She wasn’t going to stop herself.

            The girl on top reached down, under her panties, pushing on her sensitive spot every time she pulled out. She threw her head back in time with Karlie, the pleasure building at an equal rate. This new element that had been put into play just felt so good. But just before it felt as good as it could get, Taylor stopped, rolling over onto her back so that she was lying next to Karlie. The model sat up, confused, staring at the older girl – who simply looked from the girl with the green eyes to the rubber plaything, a wide smile on her face. And, all of a sudden, she knew.

            In one swift movement, Karlie was squatting above Taylor, who watched the rubber slide into the model’s folds. She was dripping. The girl with the blue eyes touched herself again; applying pressure each time the other girl took the toy in all the way, to the base. The slickness of liquids coating the strap-on was enough to get her off, and she knew she was close to bursting. Karlie could feel it too, after the toy had entered and re-entered her countless times. And they came, unexpectedly and simultaneously. Quickly. Perhaps it was the scent of the gardenia, or the sexiness of the strap-on, or the fact that they had put aside the whole night just explore each other’s bodies and minds. But it was all over so quickly.