Chapter 1

Summer 2019, Osaka, Japan

"Would you look at that?"

Sara turns to the voice of her co-worker aka her cousin, Erina, following her gaze stretching all the way far into the blue water. She leans on the metal bar in front of her, pulling down her shades to focus on the figure Erina has been eyeing at.

A tall magenta haired man rose from the shore, shaking the excess water off his long hair as he tucked his surfboard into the sand beside him. One quick look at this man, both of them knows this man is not from here. That surprisingly light brown skin is unmatchable to the darker tanned skin of the local men here. His skin is slighter lighter compared to the boys who have been surfing here for months. Not tanned enough to be seen as a local it seems.

Looking at him, he might be just a tourist who came to Osaka for the summer.

"I can tell that he is Korean", Erina twirls around, her hand adjusting her off shoulder white dress with big sunflowers printed all over.

One thing about Erina is that she has one hot body and a gym freak. She takes good care of her body more than anything and this, she looks good in absolutely anything. Even an old torn rag would look amazing on her.

Sara still has her eyes on the tall man, stunned at the way he is almost too perfectly built, his broad chest and six packs clear for everyone's view at the beach. His biceps flexing at every move he makes, the v-line around his small waist narrowing down to his undeniably tight swimming trunk. He knows he has a good body, and he is flexing it all proudly.

Shaking her head realizing she has been ogling at that foreign man, Sara slaps her face trying to bring her focus back to the work she was doing before Erina interrupted.

"Summers here are always the best", she speaks again, eyes wandering around the open beach. "I wonder if there is any hot white man wanting to ask me out for a date or something"

Well, that's Erina.

Erina is her close cousin, from her mother's side, and a pure Japanese. She is born and bred in Osaka, and her family owns a summer bar which opens all summer long every year. In which, Sara frequently visits them every summer to help at the bar. This year would be her third year helping out, but of course, she is getting a reasonable wage too.