Chapter 57

ONE MONTH LATER

Jungkook :

I MISS YOUUUUUUUUU😫😫😫😫

Sara :

Jungkook...we just got off the phone a minute ago 😂

Jungkook :

I still miss you☹️

Sara :

Stop being cute

Jungkook :

I want this semester to end so I can fly back to Seoulllll😔

Sara reads his reply, smiling to herself as she rolls on the bed. It has been a month since Jungkook flew back to Busan, starting his final semester there. It feels strange for the first few days, not seeing him nor hearing his voice and feeling his absence She thought it will be just fine, not having him around her but she was wrong. So so wrong.

His absence makes her entire system disrupted. It feels empty not seeing him at her door, surprising her with food and boxes of strawberry milk. She brushed it off for the first few days, keeping herself busy applying jobs and completed her clearance for her graduation. But as she approaches the second week, it feels like a chunk of her life has been taken away.

She feels heavy, her heart feels empty and everything feels amiss. She is missing him so badly it makes her want to just fly to Busan there and then. It had never occurred to her on how a person's absence has this effect on her. It never crossed her mind that she would feel this much.

She wakes up in the morning reading his texts first or at times, she texts him first. He will randomly text her during the day in between classes, sharing his selfies, telling her he misses her and wishes she is with him. Then at night, he will video call her, just wanting to see her face and hear her voice before he goes to sleep.

It has been like that a month straight and it feels like none of these are enough.

It surprises her, honestly. Whenever she sits alone in her apartment, her thoughts are filled with him. She misses him to the point she questions herself. How is it possible to miss a person this much?

"I miss you", she whispers to herself as she stares up at the ceiling. "I really miss you"

Jungkook :

Go to sleep, it's very late.

Sara :

You go to sleep. You have classes tomorrow.

Jungkook :

Cant sleeppppp😩

Sara :

Because youre missing meee?😛😛

Jungkook :

Ooooo I like this reply😏😏

Sara :

Go to sleep Jungkook, it's almost 1 am already.

Jungkook :

I want to see you

Sara:

Then come here

Jungkook stares at her reply, his heart pounding with the overwhelming emotions taking over him. It has been a month of plus of them dating but there are times when he feels Sara is still hesitant to show her feelings. But he knows she is trying and she is showing more and more each day. It makes him genuinely happy whenever she says the things, he usually would say to her. Her effort to reciprocate everything he has been showing her means so much to him.