Chapter 52

If humans could compare feelings to something they can see with their naked eyes, it would be the pouring rain on a gloomy morning. The heavy pitter patters of rain, crashing onto the ground endlessly creating a sound that may be calming to some yet frightening to others.

Calming yet frightening, a combination of feelings that sounds strange but oddly possible.

How can one be calm yet frightened at the same time? How can a person be at ease yet scared of the same thing?

How?

But after every rain, loud thunders and blinding lightnings, comes the bright sun that embraces the cold wet ground with so much warmness. The warmth that is enough to breath in life into the lives of earth that has become sullen after witnessing the sky crying endlessly.

 The warmth that is enough to breath in life into the lives of earth that has become sullen after witnessing the sky crying endlessly

If love can take the form of something you can see –it is the rain, and the sun that comes after that.

And perhaps, after the years of endless of cloudy skies and heavy rains, the sun finally comes out for her.

Sara swallows at his words, processing them slowly as she stands there, hands still in his strong ones. She would have melted to the ground if he does not hold her still, keeping her anchored.

Jungkook is her anchor.

Her own safe haven.

"Do you remember the charms I have bought from the temple?", he lets go one of her hands, fumbling into the pocket of his jacket. He takes out something that looks like a bracelet, or to be exact, two of them. "I have made them into bracelets"

Sara looks at the red strings that has been tied into matching bracelets with two charms on each. The silver charms dangling at one end of the bracelets caught her attention. She looks closely, surprised as she finally sees the shape of the charms he bought for her.

A blue moon and a seashell.

"Blue moon means something  can happen when you least expect it, for as long as you chase your dreams", he says softly, reaching for her right wrist. "And the seashell, it means protection to those you love dearly"

Jungkook swiftly puts the bracelet for her, smiling when he got the perfect fit for her wrist. He gently runs a finger on the bracelet, tracing the charms that dangles.

"It is the perfect fit for you"

Words, she searched for the words to say but none seems enough at this moment. The overwhelming emotions dancing in heart as she looks at the bracelet, feeling her heart blooming into such happiness. There is too much in her head, so much to say, but she couldn't bring herself to say them. Instead she looks up to him, catching the way his big eyes seem to sparkle as he looks at her.