Chapter 33

"You're not breathing", he says. "Breathe"

True, she did not even realize she has been holding her breath

True, she did not even realize she has been holding her breath. Too drawn into her twisted thoughts, forgetting the life out of her head. Slowly, she  breathes in and out, shaking her head as she looks away, averting his gaze.

"Can I join you?"

Sara turns to him once again, confused face looking at him smiling softly at her. For some reason, she could not help but stare at him. And here comes the feelings again, crushing in wave by wave making her anxious suddenly. There is a pull in her stomach, making her feel like she's being twisted from the insides. She feels like she is about to burst into tiny fireworks. Almost.

Jungkook realized Sara has been looking at him, as if she's searching for something in him. She is not looking at him blankly but instead, it feel like she's reading him. The way her eyes seem to pierce right through him makes him feel aware of the obvious feelings oozing out of him. He needs remain calm and not let his feelings come out too strong.

"Can I join you, here?", he asked again, breaking the silence between them.

Sara snapped out of her thoughts finally, mentally cursing at herself for staring at him

Sara snapped out of her thoughts finally, mentally cursing at herself for staring at him. Looking away, she searches for something else to look at and ended up staring at the empty row of chairs across the hall.

"You can sit anywhere. This is a free space"

Jungkook grins to himself as he finally walks towards her and takes the seat that is a seat away from her. He purposely chose that seat, knowing Sara too well she wouldn't really like if he sits right beside her.

"You're thinking a lot", he says casually as he sits down, making himself comfortable. "Breathe in and out, Sara. Breathe. It helps"

"I am breathing", she scoffs at him, eyes still looking blankly ahead. "What are you doing here?"

"It's a free space, like you said"

"Don't use my words against me", she glares at him.