EPILOGUE- FINALE

"You bought more...chickens?", Sunhee looks at the two men holding 4 big boxes of fried chicken in their hands. "I just ordered 4 boxes and—"

"Come on Sunhee", Namjoon raised his eyebrows at her playfully. "It's a party, we need lots of chickens. And beers"

Sunhee watches as he walks into her shared apartment with Hoseok, making himself at home right away

Sunhee watches as he walks into her shared apartment with Hoseok, making himself at home right away. She holds the door open, waiting for Yoongi to walk in but instead, he stands there not moving an inch.

"Yoongi", she sighs.

"Is she here?", Yoongi scratches the back of his neck, looking worried. "I can leave if she is not comfort—"

"There she is", Sunhee gestures him to turn around

His heart stopped for a fleeting second upon hearing her words, nervously looking over his shoulder to see his ex-girlfriend walking towards them. He hasn't called her, not because he doesn't want to but he couldn't gather the courage to talk to her. He misses her, truly, but he hurt her enough to not be selfish and approach her again. Not when all he had done is hurt her and make her feel unwanted.

But in all honesty, he still loves her.

Sunhee sees the way Soyeon suddenly slows down when she saw Yoongi, her ex boyfriend. Her face twitches, looking as if she is contemplating to either continue walking and pretend everything is fine or walk away so she does not have to meet Yoongi.

"Soyeon! You made it!", Sunhee waves at her, gesturing her to come over. "Straight from work?

"Exactly", she curves a tired smile, giving Sunhee a quick hug.

Sunhee realizes Yoongi has shifted slightly to the side, distancing himself from both of them. Soyeon on the other hand, didn't even spare him a glance pretending as if he is not there.

"You know what", she grabs the plastic bags from Yoongi's hands and flash a big smile. "You guys talk and make up then I'll let you in"