Chapter 61

Sara shifts on the bed, feeling the warm early morning light on her face making her eyes squint. She tries to pull the blanket closer to herself, wanting to cover her face only to find her hand grabbing on something so solid and warm. Her eyes shot open in confusion, turning to her left when she heard a soft chuckle.

"Good Morning"

Sara had to blink a few times, trying to push the sleepiness away as she scans him. His muscled chest bares to her eyes, puffy cheeks, sleepy doe eyes and his messy cherry hair that looks so soft to the touch. In other words, he looks extraordinarily good it is insane.

How can someone look this good after waking up?

"Are you liking this view?", he smirks as he shifts slightly on the bed, his biceps flexing as he rests an elbow on the pillow, his head on his palm. "I am enjoying my view"

"You're so handsome, how on earth", she stares at him in disbelief. "How can you wake up every morning, looking like this?"

Sara yawns as she lazily gets up into a sitting position, one hand ruffling through her messy hair while Jungkook watches her.

"How can you look this sexy in the morning?", he clicked his tongue, whistling lowly as his eyes scans her up and down.

"W-What?", genuinely confused, she looks at him with lost eyes before following his eyes that has been on her.

Sara look at herself dressed in nothing but Jungkook's black shirt from the night before. And to be exactly, that is the only piece of clothing she has on. His shirt reach mid-thigh but she didn't even realize how it has shifted upwards, exposing her upper thighs. Gasping lowly, she quickly reaches for the comforter only to have Jungkook grabbing it and keeping it out of reach.

"No", he shakes his head. "I am enjoying my view"

"Jeon Jungkook", she scoffs at him, trying to reach for the comforter again. "This shirt is too exposing I need—"

"I'd prefer you without it"

Jungkook throws the blanket on the floor when she almost got it, his hands quickly pull her making her fall onto him. Her hands sprawled flat on his chest, their faces inches away on which it makes Sara blushes out of nowhere.

"So easy to blush", he comments, one hand pushing a strand of hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear.

"Don't tease me Jungkook", she slaps his chest gently.

"Can't help it. You loved it when I teased you last night so—"

"God damn it, Jeon Jungkook, stop", she tries to push herself of him, freeing her hand off his grip.

Jungkook is apparently quicker and obvioisly stronger to roll over and she ends up lying flat on the bed once again, him hovering above her.

"Apparently, stop means continue in my dictionary"

-

Seokjin waits at the hotel lobby, head turning left and right as he searches for his brother. He is in Tokyo again for the second time that week, having to attend to the new office opening soon by the end of the year. He texted Sophie, wondering if she is in town but unfortunately, she is not. As much as he wasn't really expecting for her to always be in Tokyo, a part of him wishes he can see her again.

"Hyung!"

The deep voice coming from the left startled him, making him look up to find Taehyung and also, surprisingly, Erina too, waving at him.