Chapter 27

Namjoon and Yoongi watch closely as Jungkook hungrily ravish his second cup on instant noodles as they sit at the table outside of the convenience store. Namjoon texted Jungkook earlier asking if he would like to join him and Yoongi for a quick dinner after his work on which Jungkook happily agreed.

 Namjoon texted Jungkook earlier asking if he would like to join him and Yoongi for a quick dinner after his work on which Jungkook happily agreed

They wanted to meet him and ask about his relationship with Sara. After their talk with Yuna, they finally found out everything about Jungkook and his meeting with Sara in Osaka months ago. It was hard for them to process everything Yuna said but there is no way she would joke about things like this.

It feels surreal to hear about Sara, their precious friend Sara, spending time with a stranger far from home. Namjoon couldn't digest at first but then Yoongi rationalized everything. He said it could be possible because Sara was far from this place. Nobody knows her in Osaka, and she could have gotten the bravery from that. The thing is, they could not fathom the part when Yuna said Jungkook and Sara actually spent so much time together.

And none of them has spoken of that. Jungkook never said anything about him knowing Sara. He showed no signs of knowing her except when he could not even tear his eyes off her that day.

So today, they wanted to at least hear it from Jungkook himself.

Yoongi slowly puts his coffee down as he clears his throat, giving Namjoon a short glance before he looks at Jungkook again. Namjoon finished his cup of instant noodles and now sipping on his coffee too. Namjoon gestured Yoongi to start the conversation but Yoongi rolled his eyes and gestured him to do so instead.

"Jungkook", his deep voice made Jungkook looks up innocently from his instant noodle, beaming his doe eyes at them.

"Hmmm?"

"Actually, we want to ask you about our friend, Sara", Namjoon maintained his voice low and cool, not wanting to put pressure on Jungkook

"Actually, we want to ask you about our friend, Sara", Namjoon maintained his voice low and cool, not wanting to put pressure on Jungkook. "Can we talk about this?"

"What's wrong?", Jungkook finally pushed the empty cup to the side and grabs his drink. "What happened?"

"Is there anything we need to know about you and Sara?"