Chapter 40

It has been a week since the night she confessed her feelings. Admitting to herself and Yoongi about the locked-up denials and the overwhelming feelings. A week. One week of her distracting her mind, focusing on her very last semester project, and finally submitted everything. She has nothing else to do now except preparinf for the upcoming Kendo High Committee elections.

Other than that, it leaves her with more than enough time of the day to think about herself. And the feelings blooming inside her. As much as she tries to divert her focus, wanting to think of anything else, she could not. Not when the feelings seem to grow ever since she admitted it.

"Damn it", she flips the records file closed and sighs to herself. "I need some air"

"You need drinks"

Yuna appeared in front of her, shoving a cup of iced coffee right in front of her face.

"Where is Jimin? Why is he not helping you? Where is the others?"

Casually taking the seat in front of her, Yuna crossed her legs as she looks around the meeting room.

"We finished our discussion 30 minutes ago", Sara shakes her ice coffee gently before taking one long sip of it. "I am just doing some record checking"

"So hardworking, aren't you", Yuna cackles as she twirls on the chair. "Damn, I am going to miss this meeting room"

Sara too looks around the room, feeling sentimental all of a sudden knowing they will be finishing their studies and no longer be involved in the club. As much as she is reluctant to let go, she understands life must go on and nobody can stay put in one place. She loves being in the Kendo Club, holding the post of the President and getting the chance to meet so many new people.

Deep inside, she enjoyed every meeting and every practice she went through. All the tournaments she had joined alongside Yuna and Jimin—she loves them all. A part of her feels a slight regret of not being involved enough with the other committees over the years. She avoided most of it, only talked to them on important matters.

"Sara"

Snapping out her thoughts, she looks to the front finding Yuna looking at her. "What?"

"Talk to me"

The tone in her voice was all she needed to hear to know where the conversation is heading. She knows Yuna waited just for the right time to ask about it. These few days had been so hectic for everyone and today is the first day they can finally sit and do nothing.

"You have been different these days", she pressed her foot on the ground, fidgeting left and right as she pouts inwardly. "How are you feeling?"

Yuna looks at her friend, searching for her eyes. Sara had no idea she overheard her conversation with Yoongi the other night. She bumped into Yoongi when she wanted to go to her room and asked his favour to leave the door ajar. She heard everything. And she heard her crying. Standing beside the door, leaning on the wall as she listened to her, sobbing painfully, it made her cry too.

Her heart feels for Sara. She feels for her to the point whatever hurts Sara, it hurts her too. Her heart broke that night, listening to her friend struggling to accept her own feelings. It broke her so much. Thus, she wants Sara to do what she must.

"I am fine", she replies, still averting Yuna's eyes.

"Don't do this to me"