Chapter 43

The familiar voice coming from behind her made her look up at the space in front of her, emptily staring as her mind slowly goes blank. She knows the voice, too well as a matter of fact. But, a part of her hoped she heard it wrong. Shoulders tensed, she braved herself to turn around slowly and also, anxiously.

Standing there in middle of the dimly lit space is a man with nothing except a medium sized towel wrapped around his incredibly tiny waist, every part of his body is bare and still wet from the shower. Water snaking down from his damp black hair that sticks to his forehead, dripping down his neck and bare muscled chest.  She can see the prominent biceps rippling on his arms as one hand slowly reaches for one end of the small towel around his neck and another pushing his hair out of his face. Unconsciously, her eyes shift to the centre of his muscled body, trailing down towards those well-defined abs and that extremely prominent v-line that dips into the towel around his waist.

He has gotten buffer since the last time she had seen him. Or perhaps, she was not staring at his bare muscled body back then just like how she is doing right now.

Will someone tell her why is she staring at a half dressed Jungkook that just got out of shower?

"Sara?", he steps forward when Sara did not say anything. "Why are you—"

"Oh fuck—I mean—uhh—", she turns around to the door, closing her eyes shut as she mumbles. "I am sorry I didn't mean—I mean, I wasn't—fuck—nevermind"

Hastily she searches for the doorknob, eyes still closed. Her hands roams all over the hard surface of the metal door in front of her, grunting when she could not find the knob.

Jungkook looks at her confusedly, but then he chuckles lowly as he watches her. Sara mistakenly thought the locker door as the main door, but it seems she is too busy thinking of an escape to realize it.

"Uh...Sara..."

"Where is the damn—"

"That's the locker door", Jungkook clears his throat, smiling widely as Sara suddenly stops moving her hands on the door. "The door is on the other side"

Snapping her eyes open, she looks at the metal door she has been running her hands all over in search for a doorknob. She did not even know she actually turned to the wrong side of the room, heading towards the other locker instead of towards the door. The door for her to escape this whole thing.

Damn it

"I-I should leave", she turns around, eyes glued to the floor as she follows her leftover instinct hoping that she could just find the door and leave.

Halfway towards the actual door, she suddenly feels a movement in front of her making her halted her steps, and she looks up just to meet Jungkook's eyes. She almost, almost, stumble onto his bare body due to the sudden stop making her lose balance. Jungkook was quick to grab her right hand, holding her still as she regains her balance.