Chapter 49

Cherrykoo :

Saraaaaaaaaa ✨✨✨✨

Sara :

Sorry I missed your call. Why did you call?

Cherrykoo :

Choose, chocolate or vanilla?

Sara :

Wait...what is this for?

Cherrykoo :

Choooseeeeeeeee

Sara:

...........

Vanilla?

Cherrykoo :

Good choice. I'll be there around 6. Dress warm!👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Sara whom just walked out of the kitchen, almost spilled the drink she was having as she reads his reply. She just got back about 20 minutes ago, managed to shower and changed into her home clothes and now, Jungkook is going to come here to get her.

Sara :

WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN AROUND 6 WHAT DID I MISS

Cherrykoo :

God, I never knew you replying in all caps lock would actually look adorable. Stop being adorable.😤

Sara :

I AM NOT BEING ADORABLE

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WILL BE HERE AT 6?

Cherrykoo :

I am taking you out for a quick date. Bye! Going to get some food for our date!

Sara stands in the middle of her living room, staring at her phone dumbfoundedly. Clearing her throat as she shrugs her shoulders, she checks the time and realized she has about 30 minutes to get ready for Jungkook arrives.

"God damn it this guy", she drags her feet to her room, mind a mess as she thinks about what to wear for her date.

A date. Another date.

It sounds alien to her. She has forgotten how to feel, or what to feel when people go out for dates. She barely remembers what to do on a date. The thought of going out with a person—or with Jungkook—never crossed her mind at all. She had never thought of dating for years already. To think that she is going out again with Jungkook, for a second date shocks her.

But it makes her feel a little excited—maybe too much—at the thought of seeing him. It's like, she has been missing his presence around her without realizing.

She loves it when he is close to her. She loves it when she can hear his voice. She loves being around him.

"Oh god", she stares at the big mirror in front of her, slapping her cheeks multiple times as she snaps out of her thoughts. "Snap out of it, you're going to be late"

-

"Where are we going?", she asked as Jungkook drives out of her apartment's lobby.

Jungkook grins at her question, but he did not give her an answer. Sara turns to him slightly, confused at him grinning since the moment she walked out of the lobby door.

"You have been smiling from just now", she arched an eyebrow at him, giving a look.

"I am happy I get to see you again", he glanced at her, before focusing on the road once again. "Are you not happy?"