Chapter 34

"You want to do what?", Namjoon chokes on his orange juice, accidentally spilling some onto this shirt. "Say that again?"

He pats the side of his mouth with the back of his hand as Hyejin swiftly hands him a tissue

"How did you even—what kind of idea is this?", Yoongi sighs as he puts down is phone, giving Yuna his full attention now. "Can you explain it again?"

"Sara will never admit her feelings

"Sara will never admit her feelings. She left me with no choice but to do this. I know it sounds a bit dramatic but, you have to play cupids at times. Some type of love needs a push"

"True",Hyejin nods excitedly. "It's worth trying. I mean, it's going to be fun at least"

"Which part of this is fun?", Joon sighs. "You know it's going to be hard for her..."

"The part when you, as  Sara's friend plays a role to help her realize her own feelings. You know her better than me. But baby, you are kind of slow when it comes to this", Hyejin gently pats Namjoon's chest. "So, Yuna, have you talked to JK about this plan?"

"I will, tomorrow", she clasped her hand together, eyes filled with determination.

-

Cherrykoo :

Heyyyyy👋🏻👋🏻

Sara :

Yes?

Jungkook reads her reply again, eyebrows furrowed. "Yes? Since when she replies me with a 'yes'" ?

Cherrykoo :

You didn't reply me last night...😶

Sara :

I was busy

Jungkook reads her reply thrice this time, an odd feeling creeping at the back of his head at the way she replied him. It feels weird for some reason. But then he pushed that thought away, thinking it is just him being too sensitive.