Chapter 41

Deep in his thoughts, fighting the urge to just be impulsive and just find Sara, Jungkook didn't even realize he has been sipping on the empty banana milk box. The little yellow box in his big hands crumpled half its size as he sucks the air out of it, catching the attention of the two men seated across him.

"Jungkook-ah"

He finally looks up, a soft gasp escaped his lips at the realization. Gulping slowly, Jungkook releases the box and puts it on his lap, sighing for the nth time that night.

 Gulping slowly, Jungkook releases the box and puts it on his lap, sighing for the nth time that night

"You have been spacing out real long", Namjoon pushes another box of banana milk towards him. "Have one more"

"It's okay", he shakes his head, leaning onto the wooden chair as he massages the back of his neck. "What should I do now?"

"Hey, like I said. It's not your fault for keeping everything from us", Yoongi plays with the plastic of his sandwich. "I respect you for keeping your deal with Sara. Admirable"

"True", Namjoon agrees as he nods

"True", Namjoon agrees as he nods. "There is nothing to blame in this. No one to be blamed too. So don't think too much about it. We know you did it for a reason"

"I am just...guilty....you know", Jungkook blows his cheeks, rubbing his palms on his jeans. "Keeping this from both of you. But now...I don't know what to do. She is...so far from me. I feel so far from her. It feels strange not to see her around anymore"

"Missing her, don't you?", Yoongi teases but he meant what he said.

Jungkook blushes, keeping his head low as he hides the tiny pink spots appearing on his cheeks.

He misses her, so damn much. So much that it takes a whole lot of guts not to run to her house and spill everything.

"I knew it , from the first day", Yoongi speaks, breaking the cold silence between them. "You and Sara know each other"

"H-How?", his does eyes flick up, surprised.

"I know Sara too well to read her eyes and actions", he chuckles lowly. "And you couldn't even tear your eyes off her, do you know that?"