EPILOGUE - Part 2

As the busy Monday comes again, everyone has been busily pacing about in office trying to catch up on the events or happenings that might have missed, editing and proofreading writings that are to be published, copywriting here and there, and many more. A normal workday in a publishing company indeed. Sara has been working there for about 2 years and a half, earning her the role as an Editor after holding the title of a Junior Editor for two whole years.

She loves her job, she really does. Despite the exhausting nights of cramming herself in the office, she enjoys it very much. As much as she was lost and confused during the first few months into the job, she survived and found her passion. She remembers the conversation she had with Yuna when they both first ventured into journalism, doubting if they are doing the right thing.

But look at them now, both are currently working hard in a publishing company. It has been a struggle to cope at first; adapting to the environment, getting to know new people, learning new practice, meeting never-ending deadlines and many more. There were times they got sick, unable to withstand the sudden stress of being new into the field but with the right support system, they managed.

"Saraaaaaaaaaaaa", the subtle knock on her table snapped her out of her train of thoughts.

"Yes?", she looks up from her computer screen, battling his eyelashes at the petite lady standing at the side of her table.

"Please go home early today. It's 5 already. Mister Park insisted that I make sure you go home early today. It's an important date, right?"

"What?", Sara shakes her head slightly, feeling blank for a few seconds. "O-Oh"

"Yesss", Jiwoo, another Editor, nods as grins at her. "Come on Sara, pack it up. Go home. Cook whatever you have planned"

Jiwoo didn't even wait for her reply and starts packing all her belongings, stuffing everything into her working bag. She pushed all the papers to the side, packing all files, shutting down her computer and even helped her fix her hair, putting on some gloss and checking her appearance.

"There, you can go home now", Jiwoo claps excited as she checks her face. "You look alive and ready to go home"

"But I have no—"

"I will report this to Mister Park if you are so stubborn. Go home. Take that deserved rest. You worked hard today. Go!", Jiwoo pulls her up. "Go home. Today is an important date!"

Nothing can be done as Jiwoo swiftly puts her working bag on her left shoulder, hanging her handbag on the other shoulder. She even helps Sara to straighten her blouse, adjusting them back into the pencil skirt she has on. Sara tried to fight but the mention of Mister Park's name halted her attempt. Mister Park is her immediate superior, a Senior Editor with 20 years' worth of editorial experience. Despite his fatherly figure in the office, he is known for sharpness when it comes to the smoothness of the editors' writing. A strict person he is yet so gentle with his words. A wonderful person. And Sara likes working with him.

"Jiwoo, please read the sticky note that I have—"

"I have done it. It's done. Sent it. Emailed. No worries. I got your back", Jiwoo grins as she pressed the lift for her. "You need to stop worrying about work, at least for today"

Sara sighs as she looks at her colleague, feeling slightly anxious leaving work earlier than usual.

"Stop", Jiwoo lifts a hand at her. "Sara Sara Sara my beautiful Sara, stop thinking about work"