Chapter 7

ONE MONTH LATER

"I lost my airpods!!!"

Startled at the sound of her friend banging her front door closed, the heavy thumping of her feet stomping the wooden floor as she walks towards her room. Sara lazily gets up from her bed, messy hair and sleepy eyes staring at her bedroom door. In just mere seconds, her door swings open and her friend, Yuna, appears in front of her.

 In just mere seconds, her door swings open and her friend, Yuna, appears in front of her

Kim Yuna is her closest friend, her classmate and fortunately, also her neighbour. She lives at the apartment opposite hers and they even know each other's combinations of their front doors. She lives with two other girls while Sara lives her brother. The apartment is not far from their university on which it takes them not more than 20 minutes of walking.

Sara and Yuna have known each other for so many years, and them both are the only girls in their group of close friends.. Thus, they became closer over the years. And yes, Yuna knows everything Sara and vice versa.

Everything

"Wake up Sara!!!!! We have a class. I lost my air pods here and now I cant find it!!!"

Groaning as she pushes her comfy thick blanket away, getting on her feet as she ties her now black hair into a messy bun. Slowly she walks towards her table, reaching for a pair of air pods before turning to her friend.

"Use mine first", she yawns amidst talking. "Stop whining"

"I am going to search it first. I think I misplaced in your living room while were doing our report last night", Yuna halted midway closing the door, turning to look at Sara once again. "Your brother?"

"It's 12 pm already. He is at work already, of course"

"Shower fast. Lets get lunch before our class at 2 pm!"

Nodding lazily, Sara grabs her towel and walks into her bathroom. Dragging her feet lazily towards the sink, resting both her hands on the cold sink. She looks at her own reflection, sighing at the horrible eyebags under her eyes and swollen lips from all the instant noodles she had last night.